Old School Love

was she stupid?

I stared at the girl that had rushed to my defenses so quickly. Was she fucking retarded? Did I look like I need help? I could have taken him…. After a few cheap shots.
“What the fuck did you do that for?”
“I seen him trying to hit you, no man is supposed to lay his hands on a woman. I was raised in that shit, and I don’t think it is right. No matter how much the bitch deserves it.”
“So are you trying to say I should have got my ass beat by the muscle headed freak?”
“Naw, I just said no woman deserves to be beat on. Remember not every one out here is an asshole, just ladybug.”
I went to say something but she was already on her way back into the house. What kind of street name was ladybug? Wait was that muscle freak? Or spikes? I don’t know I really don’t care either to be honest. I continued my walk back to my new home. What the fuck was wrong with this place? I thought I was fucking weird, but these people top anywhere I have been before. I arrived at my house and walked in slowly. Secretly hoping my mom was passed out somewhere. I heard giggling coming from upstairs, well she may not be passed out but she has no idea I am home. I walked upstairs and into my room. Shit I forgot that I hadn’t finished painting my room. Meaning there was no furniture in my room at all. So I carried my happy ass, sense the sarcasm, down the stairs and onto the couch. I changed into my Invader Zim lounge pants and I laid down on the couch. I started to drift off and then I heard a noise that was familiar but I couldn’t figure out what it was. So I got out of my comfy comforter and peeked out of the window. I saw the dude that fucked up my mom’s flowers. He was leaned up against an old school Cadillac. He was just sitting there, waiting on me to come to the window. I quietly opened the front door and walked outside. This was going to be good. He piped my interest as to what he was doing at my house this late. But who really gives a shit he was hot, wait this is the same jackass that caused me to get my ass beat today. Ok so he is a hot jackass that has ruined my life so far. I walked over to him and he smirked. Ugh this is going to be a long ass night. I looked around trying to see if muscle freak was with him, and he wasn’t so I was good for the moment. As I got closer to the car I started to panic. Why was he here? Was it to beat my ass for punching him earlier? I looked at his face and seen the mark I had left. Damn I am going to get killed.