Old School Love

the pizza place and wanna bes

I followed Eve to where ever in the hell she was going. She stopped in front of her house. She turned to me and in a very quiet voice asked if I wanted to come in. I nodded hell I had nothing better to do. She opened up her front door and walked inside. She motioned for me to follow her up the stairs. I walked in and shut the door behind me. We got up to her room and the colors hit me first. The walls were lime green with a jet black ceiling and trim.
“You have to excuse the mess I can’t stand cleaning my room. The rest of the house I don’t mind keeping clean but my room is a different story.” I laughed a little bit. She sat on her bed and I sat down across from her. She seemed bothered by something. I know I don’t know the girl well enough but I wonder what’s going on in that head of hers.
“If we are going to be friends and shit we have to get to know each other first. My name is Margaret and I have a rough ass life. I usually stay away from people and am a total bitch. My favorite colors are black and red. My birthday is June 19th, your turn.” She sighed a bit then opened her mouth.
“My name is Evelyn Joanna Meeks and I also have a rough life. Only my reasons are probably different from yours of course. I am very shy and only talked to you at first because I know that you were having a rough time. I can be a total bitch at times as well; my favorite colors as you probably guessed are black and green. Those are also King Cobras colors which kind of pisses off Ladybug when I wear them but oh well. My birthday is December 27th, I am a Capricorn.” She just smirked. We sat there and talked for awhile until our stomachs decided that it needed fuel.
We left the house and headed down to the pizza joint on the corner. We laughed the entire walk even yelled at some stupid people. We went in and ordered our pizza and sat in some random booth. Both of us were laughing and joking. I swear of all people I would have never guessed I would have a friend. At least one I could talk to and know they are just as fucked up as I am. I never guessed that would be friends with a hoe ok she’s not really a hoe. Our pizza came and the guy who brought it out was hot as hell and currently trying to stare down my shirt. What a fucking pervert. We started to eat and were currently guy checking. We were interrupted though during our underwear conversation by the table next to us.
“1...2...3oclock 4 Im the tuff fucker that settles the score, 5..6...7...8 all these bitches line up at the gate. lookin round tryin 2 find a bitch ta impregnate Yo im the top dog every one knows it fuck with me an ur ass will b bit there aint a motherfucker alive that can flow better than me ill make ya sick wit jealousy Got my hommies on my left and my girls on my right the newest sexy bitch in towns around and gonna make mi night aight Got my hommies on my left and my girls on my right this bitch is the prettiest thing in sight ready to make her scream and make her work before my body goes bizerk ..." he trailed off and the retard next to him started rhyming.
“Naw homie that aint true cuz I got more hoes than you every bitch line up to be tapped by this Italian because this man is know as a stallion I go hard and fast but my bitch gotta have ass and tahts a fact how many bitches u think I get a day fuck unlike ya I aint gotta pay ask ya gurl Eve she will tell ya I tore that ass up and passed her to Spike hell I didn’t even bother to call I guess that’s what its about after all.”
I looked over at Eve and I seen her bottom lip tremble.
“I am alright so don’t even ask. I have to use the bathroom I will be back.” She got up and walked clear out of the place. I followed her and she was sitting on the pavement crying her eyes out.
“M, all I ever did was like him. Look where that got me, he’s now calling me a whore.” She started to bawl her eyes out. I went and hugged her then walked back inside. I walked straight up to their table with my trusty knife in my pocket.
“Hello smart ass, I think you owe my friend out there an apology.”
“Who n ya shud knoz I don’t pologize fo shit. I kno what I b doin do ya.” I smirked, “actually I do.” I pulled the knife out of my pocket and pressed it up against his throat. “The next time you make her cry you die. You got that?” He just nodded and I dropped the knife and left. What a pussy I swear.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments /.