Old School Love

a friend finally

I walked back out of the pizza joint. To be so big and bad he didn’t do anything to me that made me laugh. He runs his mouth way too much. I went to comfort Eve but I heard my name being called so I turned toward the voice. I seen, damn I can’t remember his name running up towards me. He stopped just in front of me. I crossed my arms over my chest and started to impatiently tap my foot.
“What is it you need? I have to go check on my friend over there.”
“I wanted to tell ya that you gots ta b the bravest gurl I eva met. Nobody eva stands up ta us. Ev’ry normal person cowers in fear when we roll through or trying to sleep with us. Imma keep an eye on ya gurl. Ya should feel speshul, ya got that Joker’s attention and dats sumthin a lot of bitches cant say.” I shook my head and walked away. Was that supposed to impress me? If it was he didn’t in the least bit. I walked back over to Eve who was still sitting with her head in her hands.
“You ready to go home?” She looked up at me I seen her eyes were still glassy. The poor girl was still on the verge of tears. She nodded and stood up. I pulled her in a hug, which I could tell surprised her but she hugged back.
“I will get him Eve, he shouldn’t be talking about you like that or did something happen that I not know about?”
“No you see I used to hide from Ladybug. I went out of my way to hide from him in the hallways and such. He came one way and I went the other, even if it meant turning back to the direction I was coming from. I have never really had friends so when I became friends with this one girl I was ecstatic finally I had someone to talk to that wasn’t paper or online. I didn’t tell her about Ladybug off the bat I waited about a week and she asked me if I could screw one guy in school who would it be. I smiled hugely and replied that it would be Ladybug because for one he was hot and two he was the only boy in school I liked. Well it turns out that she was just using me to get some dirt to be able to talk to them. She adlibbed a lot on what I said and from then on Ladybug has been a huge asshole when I am around just to make me upset I think.” She shrugged her shoulders and we started to walk back to her house. She was quiet the whole walk back home. When we got back to her house I told her I was glad she decided to give me the tour and that I was glad she was my friend. Then I had to get back home before I got into any huge trouble. She nodded and walked inside. I hurried home to avoid any confrontation with my mom. I couldn’t remember if I had told her that I was leaving or not so that put me into a bigger worry.
I was on my porch when I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked around trying to figure out the location of the noise. I turned around and seen a sparkling royal purple low rider with spinning silver rims. I looked up from the amazing car and seen the one guy Joker leaned up against his car.
“Wanna go for a drive?”
♠ ♠ ♠
this story needs comments