Shotgun Sinner!

Chapter 4:

Chapter 4:

When I finally woke up my surroundings were unfamiliar. I looked around curiously until I realized with relief that I finally where I begged Bert to take me. The hospital.. So I had to earn it? So be it. A nurse with blond hair and blue eyes walked in.. She looked unusually happy. If you worked in a hospital weren't you supposed to be sympathetic to the patients? She didn't look too upset to me.

I lifted my head to glance at her but let my head fall back down onto the cracked, dirty hospital bed. I was too weak to hold it up on my own. I always hated hospitals. Even more so now that I was in them all of the time. 'Thanks to my dear, dear boyfriend'

"Frank Anthony Iero, is it?" I nodded as well as I could. " You have suffered, two cracked ribs, and a third degree burn on your arm.." I looked at the nurse in shock. Fuck that's a lot. Shit, cracked ribs are always really painful. Maybe I can use it as an excuse not to have sex with Bert!

"What the hell? That's a lot!! What the fuck happened?" I knew what happened, but I wanted to see if she knew what happened.

"Your little boyfriend said that you were jumped by some guys because you are gay. To tell you the truth, I don't blame them.."