Shotgun Sinner!

Chapter 5: A New Friend?

Chapter 5: A New Friend?

I looked at the nurse, as angry as I was, I didn't say anything. I wanted her to treat me so that I would get better. Maybe if she got mad, she would do something to hurt me.. Make the shots hurt more or something, I've had enough hurting.

anger in his eyes. He must have seen me looking. I would probably pay for that later. I sighed, I was so tired.. But I

"Hey." Someone said.. It was Bert. I sighed, I didn't want to talk to him! "How's my Frankie feeling?" I looked at him in surprise, he was being nice? Probably for show..

"How are you baby?" He asked softly, stroking my hair. I leaned my head into his palm, savoring every moment that he wasn't hurting me..

" I'm okay.." I murmured.. The nurse gave us a look of utter disgust and hurried to leave the room.. Saying that she would be right back.. Yeah, whatever.. I closed my eyes and laid my head back down..

"Hey Bert? Is he okay?" My eyes shot open in response to the new voice. I looked up and saw a really handsome man, about 5,7" . His jet black hair was messy and reflected the light..
He had make-up on! He was probably one of Bert's gay fuck buddies.. I had always know when he would sneak out after fucking me and go fuck with one of his friends.. I had confronted him and he admitted it! Like there was nothing wrong...

His eyes were a beautiful hazel and I felt myself getting lost in them.. Bert cleared his throat, snapping me out of my thoughts.. He looked at me with a sort of anger in his eyes. He must have seen me looking. I would probably pay for that later. I sighed, I was so tired.. But I
couldn't go to sleep with this hot guy staring at me..

"I'm Gerard... One of Bert's friends.." He smiled and his eyes sparkled. Corny huh? He gazed into my eyes again and said.. " And you are?"

"Uh- oh! Ha! I'm Frank.." I stuttered, mortified.. Fuck, this is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen!

He giggled slightly at my response and I felt my cheeks heat up.. I absolutely loved his girlish laugh!

Bert must have noticed this. He whispered something into Gerard's ear.. Gerard averted his
eyes to the ground.. What did Bert say?

"Baby.." Bert whispered.. I chill went up my spine as he whispered. " I have something for you." Oh Fuck!! Not now, not with Gerard standing here! Bert trailed his fingers down my neck and sighed.. He smirked at Gerard then kissed me roughly on the mouth.. I groaned in pain, and he took that as a way in.. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I squirmed beneath him.. I didn't feel like this right now.. He pulled away sharply and attacked my neck bitting.. He was trying to make it good, but wasn't. It kind of hurt..

I glanced at Gerard. He was looking at my reaction. The look in his eyes was of sadness and guilt.. Then I felt Bert's hand slide down my stomach and grab my crotch. Painfully I might add.. I winced at the pain and Bert finally stopped attacking my neck.. He massaged my crotch and it actually felt good.. He had never done this to me before, sex was usually for his pleasure only.

I couldn't resist letting out a small moan. Then I remembered. I glanced at Gerard who looked very uncomfortable. I felt dirty and guilty.. I placed my hand over Bert's and asked him to stop.. He ignored me..

"Bert, stop!"

He looked at me and slapped me across the face.. Tears leaked out of my eyes as I glanced at Gerard again..

"Let's go Gerard.." Bert said roughly.. He was angry, damn.. I hope I stay in the hospital for a long time..

"Alright.." Gerard turned towards the door and Bert lead the way... When Bert was out of range Gerard turned around and mouthed the words..

'I'm sorry'

He turned again and shut the door..
Bert left me..
In the hospital.
By myself.
With a homophobic nurse.
And wounds left by him..
A stinging cheek and broken heart..

Hey.. I just noticed..
The nurse never came back..