Broken Dagger, Southern Swagger

Getting mentally prepared for the consequences and

Delilahs P.O.V.

That night we ate supper at a nearby restaurant with Saint Alvia. We talked and stuff but by the end of the meal, Lyric and I were mostly talking to each other. The guys were nice and all but they weren't all that exciting to talk to. I couldnt see Lyric or myself becoming very good friends with them.

After the meal we went to meet up with Ill Scarlett after their show. After the guys cleaned up they came to hang out with BT and us on the bus.

"Hey guys!" Johnny said as he hoped onto the bus followed by Will and Swav.

"Hey, where's Alex?" Aaron asked as he looked around Swav to see that no one followed.

"Oh, I think he's finding Jamie," Will said simply as he plunked onto the couch beside Jon.

The giddiness that has instantly formed when the guys walked onto the bus faded. Jamie sounded like a girls name.

"Who's Jamie?" I asked keeping my voice politely interested.

"Alex's girlfriend," Swav said sitting beside Lyric and Ben.

My heart sunk, "oh," I replied meekly, gaining myself a raised eyebrow from Lyric. I ignored her.

"Hey guys," Alex called as he walked onto the bus, a short blond girl linked to his arm.

"Hey!" the guys replied as Alex sat beside me, Jamie on his other side.

"Oh, Delilah right?" He asked looking at me.

I couldn't help but smile, "yeah."

"Jamie, this is Delilah and her friend Lyric. They're friends of the guys," he said pointing from me to Lyric. The girl looked at us and nodded. She was rather pretty but far more preppy looking then Lyric and myself. As for her personality I couldnt tell.

"Oh my god!" Lyric cried causing everyone to look at her as she went into a fit of laughter.

"Ummm is she okay?" Will asked.

"Don't mind her," I assured him, "she's retarded."

"Shut up Dee!" she yelled tossing yet another pillow at my head. I was starting to get annoyed by this reaction.

"You and your damn pillow throws!" I complained as Alex handed me the pillow that had ricashaded(sp?) off my arms. I smiled and took it.

"Just listen!" Lyric announced as she held up the magazine she was reading, "it says, to turn your man on try, lightly scratching the outside of his armpits by his chest with your fingernails. It will cause his nerves to react and send a jolt to his penis!"

"What the hell!" Ian cried as everyone -except the horrified Jamie- burst out in laughter.

"Does it seriously say that?" Alex asked.

"Yes!" Lyric cried and then turned to Ben, "take of your shirt."

Ben raised his eyebrow, "Lyric, if you want some sex I subjest we do it someplace else."

Lyric rolled her eyes, "we're not having sex!"

"Why not?"

Everyone chuckled as Lyric cried, "just take off your damn shirt!"

"Fine," Ben said and ripped his shirt off and threw it on the floor.

"Thank you." Lyric said as she reached up and began to lightly scratch his armpits.

"Is it working?" Jon asked.

"OH YES!" Ben cried overdramatically, pretending to be turned on, "OH! OH GOD LYRIC!"

Ben continued to make overly sexual noises as the room roared with laughter. Lyric began to laugh so hard that she could no longer scratch Ben and collapsed into his arms laughing hysterically as Alex and I were both nearly pissing ourselves. Jamie looked absolutely disgusted.

"Oh my god!" Lyric sighed as her laughing settled," The only thing that would have made that any funnier would be if you had a beard!"

"A beard?" Johnny asked.

"Yes!" I cried, "a freakishly huge Moses Beard!"

"Oh my god!" Lyric laughed, "I wish I had a Moses beard. Damn it! Why can't I grow a beard?"

"Ummm... maybe cuz you're a girl?" John chuckled.

"Or Alex," Swav added.

"Shut up!" Alex cried.

Ian laughed, "You can't grow a beard?"

"No," Alex said sadly staring at his knees.

"Poor Alex," I said patting his shoulder sympathetically, "it's okay, you just haven't reached puberty yet."

I gave Jamie a look of mock horror, "Wait! You're his girlfriend! That would make you a child molester!"

Everyone roared with laughter once again except for a now, rather pissed off looking Jamie.

"Excuse me but I must be leaving," she said coolly as she stepped off of the bus. My laughing stopped instantly.

"Wait! I didn't- it was just a joke!" I cried.

"It's okay," Alex said smiling at me. He had a very nice smile, "she can't take a joke."

I blushed, "I guess I'll have to be more careful then."

"Psh. How could you date someone who can't take a joke?" Ben asked, "I'd go insane!"

"We all know," Aaron drawled .

"Go insane?" Lyric asked with a raised eyebrow, "I think you went a lllooonnnggg time ago!"

As Lyric attacked Ben with a pillow I began to wonder how I was going to avoid annoying Jamie during this tour, cause I had a feeling it would be challenging.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?
subscriptions?