Broken Dagger, Southern Swagger

I would stop time

Delilahs P.O.V.

The next day when I walked onto the bus I burst out in laughter, as I was both Ben and Lyric curled up under a blanket on the couch.

"She made me sick!" Ben cried hoarsely as I sat across from them.

"I did not!" Lyric replied in mock offence.

"Did too," Ben grumbled.

I laughed. They sounded like an old married couple.

"Aaron!" Ben yelled to the front of the bus.

"What?" Aaron asked as he walked into the room.

"Make us jell-o?" Ben asked sweetly.

"PPLLEEAASSEE?" Lyric added.

Aaron raised his eyebrow, "why should I?"

"Cause we're sick," Ben said simply.

"And Ben's kisses can't cure everything," Lyric said sensibly causing me to laugh.

"Yeah nurse Aaron," I joked, "make them jell-o."

He glared at me, "I am not a nurse!"

Lyric laughed, "yes! Nurse Aaron! Make us jell-o!"

Aaron gave me an 'Im-going-to-kill-you' look causing me to laugh evilly. Though I decided I wasn't going to sit around and wait to be called 'nurse Delilah' so I walked off the bus into the parking lot of the arena we were parked at. A short ways away I saw Alex. Johnny, and Ian talking beside a mini BBQ. I was kinda hungry so I decided I would try and coax Ian into giving me something.

"Hi," I said as I walked up to them, "what's up?"

"Hey Dee," Ian replied, "We're cooking hot dogs."

"I see," I said grinning slyly, "You know, I kinda like hot dogs."

Johnny laughed, "oh really?"

I grinned mischievously, "Why yes, I do."

"And what do you suggest we do about this?" Alex asked with a grin.

I stroked my non-existing chin hairs as if I was in deep thought, well I replied slowly, "you could give me one."

Ian chuckled, "funny I remember offering you water once and you subjested I might have herpes."

Alex almost spit out the water that he was drinking, causing it to run down his chin.

"Alex dear you have a little something on your chin," I teased, "and yes, you could have herpes, but I don't think I'll get it from a hot dog cause you wouldn't have had your mouth on it."

"Oh really?" he said evilly, "what if I did?"

"You were tonguing our hot dogs?" Johnny cried in horror.

"Someone has a fetish," I mumbled loud enough for them all to hear.

"Dont!" Alex cried as he choked on his water again in laughter, "I'm drinking!"

I grinned. I couldnt help it, "did you find my remark funny young grasshopper?"

He and Johnny looked at me like I was insane.

"Young grasshopper?" Johnny asked.

"She says that a lot," Ian explained.

"But were all older then you!"

I glared at him, "I'm 19 not 2" I stated, "and besides, I'm sure I'm much older then you in the sense of my mind."

Ian snorted, "Uhun. oh, the hot dogs are done."

I put a pout on my face, "I love you Ian."

He grinned as he stuffed his hot dog in his mouth, "I'm afraid I can't give you one Dee," he said thickly, "I might give you herpes."

I glared at him and then turned to Alex.

"Alex darling," I said sweetly, "you know your like my best friend in the entire world... tied with Johnny that is," I added.

Johnny laughed, "nice save."

Alex smiled as me making my face light up in a smile as well. Damn it that was annoying.

"I suppose I could give you one," he said tossing me a hotdog.

"Yay! I love you Alex!" I cried happily, "and I love you too Johnny wwaayy more than I do Ian!"

Ian chuckled and shook his head, "your insane."

I grinned, "Noooo I'm perfectly normal, it's the rest of the world thats insane!"

Alex laughed at me, "You certainly are an interesting girl."

My face glowed, "why thank you."

And so we ate our hotdogs and talked before returning to visit Lyric and Ben.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to those who have commented and subscribed! :D you make my world go round!
comments?
subscriptions?