Broken Dagger, Southern Swagger

Throw an old line out to sea

Lyrics P.O.V.

My plan worked, Ben was sick and stuck with me, and Aaron had become our nurse. Aaron had just given Ben and I some jell-o then left the bus before we could ask him to do something else for us.

"So you wanna watch another movie?" I asked as I sipped my jell-o off my spoon.

Ben looked surprised, "you have more movies?"

I nodded and set down my jell-o so I could go fetch the thing I kept some of the movies Delilah's dad had burnt me over the years. As you could probably tell by Bens reaction we had watched quite a few already.

I came back and handed Ben the case as I sat down and resumed eating my jell-o.

Bens eyes widened, "this thing is full of movies?"

"Mmhmmm," I nodded, "courtesy of Delilahs dad."

"This is kinda ridiculess," he laughed as he flipped through it.

"I have two more just like it," I smiled and finished off my jell-o.

"You're kidding," he laughed and raised an eyebrow inquisitively.

"Nope I'm for serious," I smirked at my poor grammar, "now hurry up I'm bored!"

"Alright, alright," he flipped the page like thing, "This one!"

He handed me Requiem For a Dream.

"You really wanna watch this?" I laughed and put it in the DVD player.

"Yup, why?" he nodded.

I shrugged and sat back down, "you dont really seem like a Jared Leto fan."

"Jared Leto!" Delilah cried as she appeared on the bus.

Ben looked somewhat puzzled.

"Why you doin this to me ma!" I said with a Boston accent like Jareds in the movie.

Delilah laughed and sat down, "so we're watching Requiem For a Dream?"

"Indeed," I nodded.

Ben was now looking at us like we were crazy, "I wonder about you two sometimes."

"Right then," we said in unison.

"Seriously guys stop it!" Aaron cried as he came back to take care of Ben and I.

"Nurse Aaron you're back!" I cried and laughed at his frustration.

"I got you guys some Buckley's," he smirked evilly.

"If you were trying to get back at Lyric for calling you nurse Aaron by getting Buckley's, it's not going to work," Delilah said matter of factly.

"And why is that?" Ben asked while looking disgusted at the box in Aarons hand.

"She likes it," Delilah shrugged and pressed play to start the movie.

"You're out of your mind!" Aaron laughed, "no question, anyone who likes Buckley's is crazy for cretin."

"Meh," I shrugged not in the least bit offended by him calling me nuts.

The next two days were pretty much spent the same way. Ben and I would sit on the couch while Aaron (or whoever was around) would answer our every beck and whim, Aaron would call me crazy every time I would willingly take Buckleys (which was every time he would give it to us) while Ben would put up a big fight, but he took it in the end. Delilah would occasionally visit us but not often and I was beginning to wonder what she was up to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m gonna post two tonight to make up for not posting yesterday, I tried but I was in a war with quizilla.
These next two are for the three lovely ladies that have commented. Alien Girl in particular, because her comments make me smile :D
Comment?
Subscribe?