Broken Dagger, Southern Swagger

Come on baby and give me the creeps

Lyrics P.O.V.

After supper while everyone else went back to their buses, Ben and I went to the convenience store beside the restaurant we ate at.

"What chips do you want?" I asked as I browsed the selection of food.

"Ah, surprise me," Ben shrugged, as he walked past me and to the pop and what not.

"Alright," I smiled and graded two things of extreme steamin dill pickle Pringles and joined Ben by the beverages.

"I want a green apple and blue bubblegum Jones soda."

"Kay," Ben said as he grabbed them for me and something for himself.

We then went and paid for the stuff and went back to the bus.

"We're back!" I sang as I plopped down on the couch next to Alex.

"What did you get for me?" he asked as he took the bag.

"Nothing," I laughed and took the bag back, "but I'll share my chips with you."

"Alright," he smiled.

'wow I can see why Dee wants in his pants, he's really cute'

"What kind of chips did you get," Ben called, as he emerged from the bunks in an entirely new outfit.

"Extreme steamin dill pickle Pringles," I said giving him a questioning look, "why did you change?"

Alex looked over at Ben, "yeah, why?"

"Am I not aloud to change my shirt?" he asked looking down at himself.

"Not without reason, no," I smiled as I opened my chips, "anyway, want one?" I offered Alex some

"Ah, no thanks," he shook his head, "I've never had them, and I have no desire to try them."

Ben and I exchanged a 'WTF' glance then we looked at Alex.

"You're kidding right?" I asked razing as eyebrow.

"Did you just say you haven't had a dill pickle chip?" Delilah asked as she and Ian came on the bus.

"Um yeah," he said slightly blushing like he was embarrassed.

"Do you guys have a problem with that?" Jamie asked as she too joined us on the bus.

"Well I duno about anyone else, but I sure as hell do!" I said raising my hand.

"Same here!" Ben cried as he and Ian raised their hands as well.

Delilah nodded in agreement. She suddenly grabbed the chips I had in my hand and forced it in Alexs mouth. He tried to spit it back out but Dee managed to get him to eat it
Everyone, except an annoyed/ shocked Jamie, was laughing. It was quite the sight.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Jamie snapped at Delilah as she stormed off the bus.

"Whats her problem?" Ben asked Alex.

"I duno," he shrugged, "but those are good."

I smiled, "do you feel stupid for not wanting to try them?"

"Somewhat," he smirked.

"Good!" Delilah laughed as she and Ian went back to the bunks.

"So what are we gonna do?" Alex asked Ben and I.

"Movie?" I shrugged.

"Lyric!" Dee cried from the bunks.

"Yeah!"

"Can I borrow a sweater?"

"Sure, bring out my movies!"

"Alright."

"I wonder what their doing," Ben said as he took his chips.

"Lord only knows," Alex laughed and took some of my chips.

Delilah and Ian brought out my movies then left. We picked out Beetlejuice. We put the movie in and started to watch it.

Ben let out a rather loud sigh, "So Alex have you considered pursuing our Delilah?"

I looked questioningly at Ben to see he was staring intensely at Alex, his eyes were really wide, his nostrils were flared, and he wasnt blinking. Alex looked slightly terrified.

"I... ah... well"

Ben slowly took a chip and placed it in his mouth, then slowly bit down on it, while raising his upper lip and frowning, then began to chew.

"Well?" I asked looking away from the retard.

Alex opened his mouth then closed it, then he did it again, all the while his worried eyes never left Ben.

'Ah he's hesitating! HE LIKES HER!'

"You do like her!" I cried, "Ben stop! Youre freaking me out!"

"Well if I was to date Delilah I would have to dump Jamie," Alex tried to explain as Ben finally stopped.

I rolled my eyes, "no shit!"

He sighed, "if I was to dump Jamie now she would end up tagging along anyway and making it all awkward, because she doesn't have enough money to get home, and it would be mean"

Ben started to eat his chips in that creepy way again and raised an eyebrow, "so you do like her!"

"Ummm... yeah," Alex shrugged once again looking frightened.

"So fuck Jamie! Court Delilah!" Ben cried still not blinking.

"Ben seriously cut it the fuck out! You're creeping me, and poor Alex here, out!" I cried.

Alex stood up looking confused and frightened, "you two are retards."

"Hey!" I cried and threw a chip at him as he left the bus.

"Well that went well," Ben laughed and curled up with me on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?
subscriptions?