Broken Dagger, Southern Swagger

Oh, close your eyes, pray for plagues

Delilahs P.O.V.

When Alex and I walked into the restaurant the next morning hand in hand. Everyone pretty much exploded with 'finallys' and 'thank gods' as Lyric and Ben danced around happily giving each other constant high fives.

"So," Ben said seriously, "now that you're dating there are a few things you must remember-"

"Oh god," Alex groaned.

"First of all," he continued, "when you two want to 'get busy' the BT bus is off limits! The only people allowed to get their 'funk' on in that area is Lyric and myself."

Lyric choked on her milk, "excuse me?"

He ignored her, "secondly, Alex you must remember one thing especially and that is to not be silly and wrap your Willy."

Alex flushed red as I turned pink and rolled my eyes.

"Ben he asked me out last night, there's not gonna be any sex going on," I replied.

"I don't know about that," Jonny teased from the booth beside us, "you guys sounded like you were having a lot of fun on that couch last night."

Alex chucked his empty milk carton at him, "shut up."

"We knew that was why you didn't hang around," Lyric laughed, "you missed the second and third movie."

"And they were just sooo good," Aaron said sarcastically.

Ben laughed and turned to Lyric, "Gimme some sugar baby," he said in a sexy voice.

Lyric snorted, "go deep throat yourself."

I almost spit out my food in laughter as the booths we occupied roared with laughter.

"That wasn't nice," Ben pouted.

"It wasn't meant to be," Lyric shrugged.

So as the day continued Ben used a different term for 'use protection' every time Alex and I left their sight. It was annoying but I couldnt help but to find his remarks funny.

"Alex," I said an hour before the show, "I'm craving cream soda, wanna walk to the store with me?"

"That requires moving," he said lazily from the couch.

"Please?" I begged giving him a kiss.

He grinned, "well I guess I could."

"Remember!" Ben cried as we went to leave, "when making love, wear a glove!"

I rolled my eyes, "Ben we're going to get pop."

"Oh so that's what you call it now," he said slyly.

Lyric chuckled, "we should go get some 'pop' of our own," she said sarcastically.

Ben looked at her hopefully, "really? Right now? Okay!"

Lyric looked at him emotionlessly, "no."

"Please," Ben begged.

Lyric laughed, "no."
♠ ♠ ♠
whats with the lack of commenting?
If I dont get one comment by tomorrow, I wont update.