Broken Dagger, Southern Swagger

So overrated, your search for gold!

Delilahs P.O.V.

The next day Alex and I were attempting to make cookies of our own (we cooked all the Pillsbury last night) though we were pretty much flinging flour at each other while the other wasnt looking. I turned around to try and locate the roiling pin when Alex hit my face with flower, laughing happily.

"You bitch!" I cried with a laugh, "I so hate you!"

He grinned, "Psh you love me!"

I glared at him, "no I don't. I'm never talking to you again!" I sat on the edge of the table and crossed my arms, pretending to be upset.

"I bet I can fix that." he smiled as he leaned over and started to kiss me as Ben and Lyric allowed themselves in the door.

"Oh god!" Ben cried dramatically throwing his hands over Lyrics eyes before she could even see what was happening.

"What?" she asked.

"They're fucking!" Ben yelled as Alex and I looked at him in confusion. We weren't even touching anymore so how we could be having sex was beyond me.

"Wha-" Alex began.

"Oh god! Its all over the table!" Ben cried in fake disgust winking at Alex and I, "oh my god you two! Use a bed fucks sake!"

Now I was just laughing, "Ben you're a retard!"

"Get off," Lyric cried shoving Bens hands away to see the fully clothed Alex and I, "you're a retard," she said to Ben rolling her eyes.

"Oh really?" Ben asked, "Well look at all the white stuff on her face!"

Lyric looked, "is that flower?"

I nodded, "asshole here threw it at me."

"Hey!" Alex laughed, "Since when am I an asshole?"

I smirked, "since now."

"They were making out though!" Ben told Lyric honestly.

"Is that against the law?" I asked.

Ben grinned, "yes."

"Any who, we're going to the mall you wanna come?" Lyric asked.

I shrugged, "sure why not? I'll have to change though."

"Same," Alex said looking as his flower covered clothes.

"Well hurry the hell up," Ben complained.

We rolled our eyes and ran to change before driving with Ben and Lyric to the mall. Alex and I were walking through a random store when I spied something that made me laugh.

"What is it?" Alex asked.

I pointed at the box of Gene Simmons condoms causing Alex to laugh also.

"What the hell? Who wants Gene Simmons face on their dick?" he asked in confusion.
I snickered, "probably Jonny."

Alex laughed, "why would Jonny want Gene Simmons on his dick?"

I shrugged, "I duno, but Ben probably does too."

Alex grinned, "oh yeah, he totally does Alex laughed, we should buy him some."

I smiled, "I don't think Lyric will like that but oh well!"

Alex laughed and grabbed the box. The look on their faces when we handed it to them was priceless.

"What the fuck?" Ben asked in confusion.

"There condoms," I explained, "have you ever seen one Ben?"

He glared at me, "I realise that Delilah, but A: why are you giving them to me? And B: why do they have Gene Simmons on them?"

"Because it entertained us," Alex said grinning, "and we all know Lyric wants Gene inside her."

Lyric took the box from Ben and chucked it at him, "EWW! God No!"

Alex and I ran away from them laughing like the ignorant assholes that we were.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?
So I was looking at some Supernatural pictures, when I came upon one that refered(sp) to Sam Winchester as 'puppy'. And I was wondering if anyone knows why?