Broken Dagger, Southern Swagger

Oh, that ever smiling maze

Lyrics P.O.V.

It was finally the day we were leaving to go on the cross Canada tour. I was quite excited. I lived for touring, as odd as that may sound, so I was ecstatic.

Ben had run off earlier that morning, he wouldnt say where too, or what he was doing, he just said, 'you'll see,' It was driving me nuts not knowing, he was also going to be late if he didnt get to the bus soon.

Ian, Jon, Aaron, and I were all sitting in what you would call the kitchen/living room of the bus watching The Shining, and getting worried about Ben. They didnt know where he was either.

"Is everyone set to go?" Joe the bus driver asked.

"Not yet," Aaron shook his head, "Ben isn't here."

"Alright," Joe nodded and went to his seat.

A few minute later Joe started up the bus. Well looked at each other quizzically, when Ben appeared before us with a bunch of shopping bags.

"Dude where have you been!" Aaron smiled and hit Ben upside the head.

"I was getting things to keep Lyric and I entertained," he laughed, "no, not condoms, we already have Gene Simmons ones."

I shuddered at the thought of them, Gene could be amusing at times, but those were just weird.

"So what did you get?" Ian asked raising an eyebrow.

"Um, 3D puzzles and stuff like that," Ben shrugged as he sat beside me and threw his arm around my shoulders.

I laughed, "we're gonna be like all the old wemens at the old folks homes!"

"You are," Jon laughed knowing what I was talking about.

"So wheres Dee?" Ben asked.

"Where so you think?" Aaron smiled.

Ben taped his index finger against his chin in thought, "on the Ill Scarlett bus having wild sex with Alex?"

"Probably," I snickered.

"Wow," Ian said covering his eyes, "theres some bad images I never wanted to have!"

"Oh we all know you want in on that action," Ben teased.

"Yeah, we see how you look at Alex," I smirked.

"Oh yes, I find Alex very attractive," Ian said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"So you admit it!" I cried pointing an accusatory finger at him.

"What? No I didn't!" Ian said defensively.

"Actually you did," Aaron agreed with me.

"See! Everything Aaron says is the truth! So therefore you indeed said that you were into Alex!" I cried triumphantly.

"Since when did this 'everything Aaron says is the truth' thing happen?" Jon asked.

"Since now, why? Are you siding with Ian?" I asked.

"No I was just wondering," he shrugged.

"thanks," Ian rolled his eyes.

"No problem," Jon laughed as we all went back to watching the movie.

After a few minutes passed I felt a peculiar sensation going up and down my arm, slightly tickling me. It was oddly soothing and quite enjoyable. I leaned my head back on Bens chest and closed my eyes. I could really get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?
subscriptions?
sorry it's taken so long to get this out...