Broken Dagger, Southern Swagger

“It’s the hotdog stealer”

Delilah’s P.O.V.

I had just gotten back from my coffee trip with Jamie when I was Ian, Jon, Aaron, and Ben in front of the mini-Q cooking what appeared to be hotdogs and veggie dogs.

“Hello my dearest friends,” I said in an overly happy tone, skipping over to them.

“Oh no,” Ian moaned, “It’s the hotdog stealer.”

I stuck my tongue out at him, “don’t worry I wouldn’t steal a hotdog from you!” I looked at the other three debating who would be the easiest to get a hotdog out of. I spied Ben and pouted my lips.

“Beeennnn,” I wined.

“No!” Ben cried, “no, no, no! These are my veggie-dogs.”

“Well what can I do to make you give me one?” I asked.

He tapped his chin in thought, “well… you could turn into Lyric and give me a blow job.”

I grimiest causing everyone to laugh, “how about I give you a hug instead?”

Ben smirked, “nope!”

“Bbbbbeeeeennnn!” I wined again latching my arms around him, “just one hotdog please?”

“Can I talk to you?” I heard Lyric snap.

I turned around, letting go of Ben and looked at her in confusion, “um okay,” I said raising my eyebrows.

She turned and walked behind the nearest bus and I followed her wondering what the hell her problem is.

“So what do you want to talk about?” I asked simply as we stopped behind the bus.

“Well I heard that you enjoyed that little scene you and Ben had over the puzzle piece the other day," she snapped, “like a little more then you should have.”

I stared at her blankly for a moment. What the hell was she talking about? And why was she questioning me? She was the one who was going after Alex! Now I was pissed.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” I snapped back, “Ben and I are just friends you know that! I don’t want anything to do with Ben other then that!”

“Psh, well that’s not the way you’ve been acting!” she replied raising her voice slightly.

“What the fuck!” I cried. I didn’t understand what she was talking about, “look are you going through another one of your paranoia fazes? Because I’m acting the same as I always have with Ben! I’m not the one moving in on her best friends boyfriend!”

She looked at me as if she actually had no idea what I was talking about, “what?” she said in confusion.

“Oh, you know what I mean!” I cried exasperatedly, “I know what you’ve been saying about Alex, alright? But I didn’t come and bitch at you okay? So how about you stop so we can end this little drama fest alright?”

She looked at me again as if she had no idea what I meant, “I have no fucking clue what you’re talking about okay, but you just stop being sluty with my boyfriend or I swear I’ll kill you.”

I just looked at her in confusion. This didn’t make any sense. What had I done?

Lyric gave me one last glare before she turned and left. I walked out from behind the bus. Everyone was staring at me. I felt like I was gonna cry, but Alex was already prepared to hug me when I walked over. He always knew the best way to help.

“What’s going on?” he asked as I buried my face in his neck.

“I don’t know,” I muttered hopelessly, “I mean, I didn’t do anything but she just starts yelling at me about moving in on Ben-“

“What?” Alex said in surprise.

“I know! It doesn’t make sense! Lyric and I haven’t fought in years! I don’t get it!” I cried.

“Maybe she’s just PMSing,” he subjested.

“No, that was last week, I know cause we’re in sync, and not like the band either,” I explained, I looked up to see his look of confusion, I laughed.

“It’s a girl thing,” I said.

“I see that,” Alex said grinning as I laid my head back on his shoulder. This just didn’t make sense.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Subscriptions?
Thanks to Music_is_love for commenting again! :D it always makes my day!