Broken Dagger, Southern Swagger

I know it's not your time. But bye, bye.

Lyrics P.O.V.

I laughed, "I want a British teapot!" I cried.

Delilah and John were talking about something to do with being fancy, I was only half listening to them.

"What about teapots who are Brits?" Ben asked as he came up beside me.

"I want one," I stated, "a glass one thats really fancy with a bunch of gay flowers painted on the sides."

Delilah laughed, "That would be amazing!"

John chuckled, "Not really."

'Psssh hes being such a Debbie downer today,' I thought and smiled to myself.

"Hmm" Ben said as he stroked his chin in thought like an old man with a beard, "so if I obtain you such a teapot then you shall be very happy with me, therefore giving me a chance to court you!"

'I wonder if he always thinks out loud, Wait! What? Court me?' I looked at him in confusion, "You want to 'court' me?"

"Why of course darling" Ben replied sounding like a fancy old man, "come Delilah this may not be New York City but I'm sure you can help me find that teapot!"

'I wonder if he realises I don't really want one?'

Ben grabbed Delilahs hand and drug her up the street with him.

'I guess not.'

"Wait!" I called, "I don't really want a teapot! I was kidding! They're Stupid!"

"No, no my darling!" Ben yelled, "I shall get you a teapot and then I shall court you!"

By this time everyone was laughing at us and Delilah was having trouble breathing she was laughing so hard as she was forced to chase after Ben.

We continued to walk down the street, occasionally stopping and going in a shop.

"So is he serious about 'courting' me?" I asked as we exited the shop we were in.

"Maybe, you never know with him," John laughed.

"Oh grate" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Ian laughed, "I take it you don't like him like that?"

"Noooo" I blushed and looked at my feet.

Aaron ruffled my already messy hair, "Lyric and Ben sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!, First comes-owww what was that for?" he rubbed his arm where I hit him.

I rolled my eyes, "For teasing me, duh."

"Oh come on I wasn't teasing you," he smiled, "It was more like mocking you."

"Even better," I laughed.

"It is!" Ian said happily.

"If you say so" I shrugged, "We should probably be getting back to the bus."

Ian looked as his watch, "Yeah we should."

And so we went back to the bus and made KD.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh two in one night :D
Comments?
Subscriptions?