Untitled

Your, "Man of God"

Your, “Man of God”

Do you see your man of God? The recluse of… “Enlightenment” that hardly knows of a world outside his perfect chapel, his perfect city.

He claims that he is able to speak with the likes of me. That he knows me for who I am. And that he can hear my every wish, as if I am a person. As if I am something of a friend to him.

It is true: I give him a voice of control to listen to. Although it is not that of mine, nor is it truly real. As is the false hope that I have supplied your kind with, simply to break you.

This voice whispers things of corruption, selfishness and self-indulgence. But these things are hidden within words of sweetness and hope.
Hidden inside the sugary drops of malice that flow through your “Man of God’s” veins, which drip from his ears and fall to the ground forming lies.

And, it is soon enough that your “Man of God,” no longer needs this voice of guidance, this voice of corruption and lies. For greed becomes his biggest drive.

As the world around your, “Man of God,” rots away, he is safe and careless. He does not care for you, nor does he have the best intentions.
He is truly selfish.

And it amuses me. Because, as a man, he will receive the same fate that every other human will; for he is without soul or any God-like being, he is a machine, and he will only exist until his death draws nigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will probably add two or three more chapters like this before I move on with the storyline as such, just to reinforce the idea.

Any ideas for title?