Status: Takes a while to update...I have no computer

Till Death Do Us Part

Dreams

Three kisses, I was enticed with her lips. Her soft hands brushed my cheek as she laughed. Her auburn hair hair flowing into our faces as a light breeze picked up. I pulled her close to me relishing the feel of her soft curves against me. She leans her head on my shoulder and sighs happily.

"I want no one but you Amie. I swear no one can ever take your place."

Her big baby green eyes peered at me. I could see her love for me there. It warmed my heart. I was so genuinely happy to be with her. I once again sent a prayer that she would always be with me. That he perfection would always be mine.

Three stab wounds, I was devastated. The one thing that was a source of joy and light in my life had been robbed from me. My perfect Amie, my high school sweet heart, the love of my life, my everything, gone. Even when they carried her body away the blood still remained. It was a dark stained on the Paris floor. The place we had fled to when Amie claimed that her life was in danger.

"They are trying to kill me babe. Its because they hate me, they want what you have. Please take me away."

Her pleads echoing through the empty blood stained room. Her absence tearing a hole in my very existence. I clutched to her favorite painting. A small original of me she made one morning after we had first made love. The one thing she had unpacked after we had lived here a month. She claimed to never find the time to finish the rest because she was helping me set up the office here. I can't move from this spot, the last spot I saw my angel alive. The last place where I laid my eyes on my Amie. Her lips, her hair, her smile, her dimples, her shoulders, her breasts, her stomach. Amie, who killed you?