Status: Takes a while to update...I have no computer

Till Death Do Us Part

Bitter-Sweet Reminders

Linda's hand grabbed mine as we made our way to the club, she loved to dance and I greatly enjoyed watching her. She was smiling at me and Amie face flashed at me. I smiled back with such tenderness I was shocked. I had forgotten I was capable of such gentleness. Linda beamed at me pleased with the look I had just displayed for the ghost that had fluttered across her face.

"I am so excited, this is supposed to be the hottest spot." She pulled me eagerly into the crowded room and I could feel the pulse of the music fill my body.

The room was packed, smoke clouds filled the air and you didn't know which smell was more powerful, the sweat, the smoke or the booze. I would catch the occasional whiff of the perfume Amie herself mixed up. A pang gripped my chest as a girl who looked frighteningly like Amie passed by me. I shook my head and focused on Linda,who in my trance made her way to the dance floor. She was swaying to the beat and I wanted nothing more for everyone else to disappear so I could be alone with her.

Her golden hair swung in time with her hips, it was like the sun was shining light on her as she danced. Her smokey gray eyes lightened with laughter and joy only dancing seemed to give her. She was laughing and beckoning me with her finger, she had never looked more beautiful. My feet moved towards her, when I reached her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in for a passion filled kiss.

"I love you." She said breathlessly after we pulled away.

I grabbed her chin and leaned in close again for a kiss, " I love you too Linda." Then our lips reconnected and I let Amie's face vanish from my mind, at least for a little while.