Status: Takes a while to update...I have no computer

Till Death Do Us Part

Just another Day

Linda's hand pressed against my abs and I sighed. It was nice to wake up next to her. It was much nicer waking up to her touch. Her soft hand the brushed my exposed skin. Ah my Amie, pardon me, Linda. With the anniversary of Amie's death getting closer everyday my thoughts of her increase. Which is why I allowed Linda into my bed much more then usual these days. She was the only one who keep them at bay. But even with her it was getting increasingly difficult. It reminded me that none of my wives have seen justice done. No one was behind bars for their deaths.

I gently lifted Linda to start my daily routine. When I entered the shower the hot stream filled the room. I loved a good hot shower, no matter what the season happened to be. Linda sneaked her way in. Nothing like saying good morning with a morning shower together. But I digress, a gentlemen does not kiss and tell.

Linda knew I had to work but she pouted anyway, asking me to spend the day with her. She made it almost impossible to say no. . . almost.

"Baby, stay home." she cooed. "Just for today."

Her lips inches from my ear, her hand trailing my pant line.

"I'll make it worth your while." I laughed, I knew she would but I couldn't.

I reached into my wallet, This is how I solved this problem, At least until she got bored of this method to. I took out her credit card and turned toward her. I gave her a slow kiss then handed her my credit card.

"Get whatever you want my love. Anything your heart desires. Jewels, cars, dresses, houses, a boat. Whatever will please you my Princess. I have to go to work. I will see you later my dear." I kissed her again then left to go to my job.

I knew that more then anything she wanted me to stay behind but I took pride in my work. The only way I could keep her looking like a star was if I worked for my pay. Not that I do much more then review a file here and there. Attend a meeting, answer some calls but mostly just sit. I hire other people to do the grunt work. That's why I am the CEO, inventor and founder, so I can be my own boss. As well as the boss of everyone else. Nothing truly exciting about today it was just like any other day.