Don't Give Up On Me

Part 03

Image

---

*Frank's POV*

"Stalkers eh?" I asked shaking my head and laughing as I strapped my guitar on.
"No, we just knew you would go after her." Bob laughed.
"Well, someone as pretty as her wouldn't like someone like me." I sighed.
"Aw, my little Franky poo is broken hearted." Gerard smiled as he pinched my cheeks.
"Not yet." I sighed heavily as I tuned my guitar.
"Just look at the bright side, at least she trusts us now." Ray said as he too tuned his guitar.
"She's just different." I said.
"Enough, can we talk about her after practice?" Gerard asked as he was already getting bored of the subject.

*Delilah's POV*

"Going out mom!" I called as I zipped up my sweater.
"Alright sure sure!" I heard her call back slurring.

There was my mom for you, a careless mother with a drinking problem.
We're getting evicted soon, but of course she thinks every Wendesday bingo night she'll win.
If for once she doesn't get kicked out.
She has never cared for me or my sister.
I have always had to be the mom for myself and for Bella.
I walked along the sidewalk with earphones in my ears listening to the sounds of Green Day play through my ears.
It was night time, of course and the moon was shining brightly.
it made the glimmering of my lip ring shine into my eyes, but it never bothered me.
I heard hoots and howls come from guys in alleyways which made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
I walked faster looking for a place to get away from them.
I felt them following me and laughing.
I walked into a cemetary and started running.
Of course, my clumsyness I triped and fell on a root.

"Please don't hurt me." I whimpered as I couldn't find my glasses on the ground.
"Delilah?" I heard a fimiliar voice say.

I finally found my glasses on the ground and put them on to see Frank hovered over me.

"Come on." He said as he picked me up.
"What the hell is your guys problem? Picking on an innocent girl!" Frank screamed at probably 5 guys who were taller then him, way taller.
"Frank, its alright." I whispered as I cletched onto his arm.
"Hey man we were only playing, we weren't going to hurt the lady." Said one of them putting his hands up in defeat as they walked off.
"I didn't need your help." I said stubbornly as I brushed myself off.
"I think you did." He said back.
"Thanks, I guess." I said after a while of us standing there in silence.
"No problem." He replied as he pulled out a ciggarette and lit it.
"Want to try?" He asked me as he let out a big puff of smoke.
"No thanks." I smiled as I chewed on my nails.
"Thats a bad habit." He said as he blew out another big puff of smoke.
"Smoking is a bad habit too but I'm not nagging you about it now am I?" I grinned at him.
"Your good." He said as he nodded to himself.
"I think, I'm going to go." I said as I looked up at him.
"Alright. Oh yea, do you want to come to a party this weekend? All of us are going to be there so we were all wondering if you wanted to tag along." He said as he stopped me.
"Sure." I said as I nodded in agreement and we exchanged out goodbyes.