Don't Give Up On Me

Part 08

Image

---

-Delilah's POV-

Frank and I lazily made our way downstairs to the kitchen where everyone else was, making pancakes.

"Hey it's the two lovebirds!" Bekah chirped as I smiled lazily.
"I'm fucking hungry!" Frank exclaimed as I laughed at his randomness.
"I think we all are hun." I said as my left arm wrapped around his waist.

I unexpectedly felt his lips on mine as the room errupted in 'ooo's' and 'aww's'.
His kiss, as unexpected as it was, was electrifying in every way.

---

Later, after breakfast, Frank and I ended up sitting outside on the porch steps, just talking.
When an awkward silence fell over us, when we were both lost in our thoughts, a question I was dying to know crossed my mind once more.

"Why...Why do you like me anyways?" I asked quietly as he was getting ready to explain himself to me.

"There's just something...Something about you that makes me so attracted to you. Everything about you, is something that I fell in love with when I first met you. From your beauty to your personality. When I look into your green orbs I don't just see how beautiful you are outside, but inside also." He explained as I felt my heart flutter.

In that moment I took in everything he said.
I thought about myself, coming off that way to him, and it seemed impossible in my thoughts, but it was the truth if he was sitting here confessing this to me.
I, once again, felt his lips on mine, giving me that electrifying kiss that made the world stop.
I really don't know what love is, but what I felt for Frank should be something of it.
I wanted to wake up to his beautiful smile that could captivate any girl's heart.
Also his electrifying kisses that meant more then he could ever know.
His touch was a reason to live and breath as I felt his palm cup my cheek.

"I love you." He barely whispered as his lips hovered over mine.
"I love you too." I whispered back as his kisses took my breath away one last time.

---

"Come on Bella, it's time to start heading home." I sighed as, myself, didn't want to leave.
"Why Lilah?" She whined as I frowned.

Frank saw my face expressions and handled it for me as I slipped on my shoes and hoodie.

"Well, maybe you and your sissy have to go get some new clothes on, and then come back tonight or tommorrow." He tried to win her over as he bent down on one knee.
"Mommy might not let us." She said in a pouted tone as I rolled my eyes.

What mom doesn't know won't hurt her.
She probably won't even notice us gone.
I grabbed Bella's coat and slipped her small arms through the coat and zipped it up.

"I'll walk you two home." Frank said as he stood up.
"I'd like that." I smiled as he smiled back.

His hand meshed with mine as we walked the familular path to my house.

---

-Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I had Writer's Block but I so missed writing this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Comments are lovely, but please no spam. ( :-