Demon wings

Truth

Kira snickered and shook her head, looking to a side. Vash's heart broke, he looked back forward and held his tears back, his heart throbbed. ' but its true, Ive never felt like this since it happened'. He shook his head and his eyes went red, Cell gasped and went to grab Vash, but it was to late, he was gone.

Cell cursed into the open air, Adrien held a hand up to her, stopping the swearing. Kira glanced where Vash had been and the now empty seat. She looked up nd around, could he have left that quick and quietly. She sighed.

Her heart cried but not as badly as it could have. She looked at the approaching Adrien with harsh eyes. The eyes she was saving for everyone in her other life the life that had huet her soooo badly. She looked to the ground. " So, chain me up till you need me, then toss me aside." She said, upsetting him.

Adriens eyes turned a more golden red and Kira was quickly yanked up to eye level by a unseen force. She tried to kick away, but it seemed only air was holding her. Then she looked into Adriens eyes, and froze. Her thoughts melted with his. She saw what they had planed for her.

Adrien let her go when her eyes turned and she forced herself away. " Why did you do that to me?" She asked sitting on her knees tears swelling in her eyes. Adrien sighed " We needed to show you why we.." "No" Kira cut him off. " "I mean, why did you have Vash pretend to like me." Adiren crouched down to her eye level this time. " We didnt, we wanted you two to be close friends, we cant have you love someone, it will cloud your better judgement when the time comes."

Kira shook her head " He was more then friendly, he said he loved me...that wasn't you?" She asked looking up to Adrien and glancing at Cell. Adrien shook his head and Kira wiped her tear with her black sleeve. Her jeans also were teared up, and her beautiful Van shoes, which she bought herself for Christmas where all muddy.

She looked up to the celling then to the ground, then stood up. " Where did Vash go?" She said in a quiet, innocent, almost pure tone. Adrien shook his head, Cell nudged her shoulders. Kira sighed. Her mind was on Vash she tried to stop endless tears but one got out.

She opened her now red eyes and screamed his name, she was swept away to where he lay, bloody and cut on the ground.