Demon wings

Blood

Kira was shocked and stood frozen for a moment, then ran to Vash and fell to his side. She rolled him to his back and saw more cuts. She shook her head and began to sob. Vash opened his eyes and smiled a bit. He Set his hand on hers and she looked up.

" What happened?" Kira's quivering voice asked as she put her hand on his cheek, one of the only things not cut up. Vash shook his head. " I-I-I'm Sorr-y" He said coughing up more blood. Kira shook her head " Don't be, please" She said laying herself over his chest, lightly so not to hurt him. He still felt pain run threw his body though, but her touch felt better so he said nothing of it.

She looked up once more, his blood stained her features, she close to his face, " Did you do this to yourself?" Vash began to talk but it cased him pain. Kira placed her hand on his, " Move your fingers for yes" She said Vash moved to approve of her idea. Kira nodded and asked if he had done it to himself. His fingers didnt move, " OK, then someone else did?" He moved his fingers.

Kira scowled and already was plotting revenge on those people. " do you know who?" he moved " do you know why?" He moved again. Kira kept asking lots of questions until Vash coughed again. She looked at him and asked one last question.

" Will you be alright?"

He didnt move.

"Vash?"

He looked away from her, then shut his eyes. H moved his fingers. Kira was crying though, she looked him over again, he looked bad.

" Please don't leave me, what can i do to help?" She asked holding his hand in both of hers. Vash seemed to be thinking for a minute then pulled her toward him, he writhed in pain as Kira's eyes hovered above his.

Vash's eyes turned red and just as Adrien had shown her his thoughts, Vash did. Kira nodded at his idea and tried it.

Her eyes went red and her wings opened, she was still laying atop of him. A bright red light flashed as she attempted to heal him.

When she got off, Vash still had all his scars, and his breathing was slower. " no" Kira squeaked as his breathing stopped all together.

((Hmmm wonder if this will get any comments...muhahaha))