Demon wings

Pain

Kira shook him, looked him over and cried, ' I killed him' she thought. 'I let him die' Her tears fell on him, then she looked up and around, she had no idea where she was, she wouldn't be able to get back. It didnt matter, love had been torn from her again. She sniffled and a rage like no other ran through her veins.

" I'll Kill Them, Every One Of Them That Layed Their Hands On Him" She said looking up her eyes red, just before she called something out, a hand grabbed hers, she looked down to see Vash looking up to her.

Her eyes turned back and she hugged him. " How..." she squeaked. Vash shook his head " Don't know, but I'm OK" He said and she helped him sit up. She looked him over, his blood remained on the outside, on his cloths and body. Not like when Kira's blood went back into her.

His wounds where closed, and scars stained his body. Kira sniffed and wiped her tears way with her sleeve. She stood up to help Vash up, he wouldn't stay down. Vash opened his wings and flapped once, he nodded and grabbed Kira's arm, taking off.

Kira almost shrieked, he took off fast, faster then normal. She looked up at him, his eyes scared her. Kira didnt even have to ask, Vash told her. " I want revenge, tell me if you want to go back first, but you could have me." Kira nodded, she wanted to help. Vash didnt even have to ask if she wanted to go back.

Vash flew for a long time. Finally below them, Kira saw a fire, she felt Vash's rage, and he dove down. They landed in the middle of it all. Four demons stared at them, all of them looked like loners. One, wil black hair and black jeans with a grey tank top stepped forward, his wings matched the color of his shirt.

Vash stared at him with vengeful eyes. The boy grinned, his teeth were more pointed, but not enough to be called a vampire. He quickly flipped his blade out, as did the rest of them, Kira just then noticed the color of the blade matched the color of their wings.

Kira looked down to see Vash now had a blood red knife in his hands as well.

Kira took a step back and the boys grinned at her. The demon with the grey wings, the leader apparently, spoke. " Ohh so Vash I see you brought a little fun for us after you die, very thoughtful." The others approved and Vash sneered at them.
"You wont touch her" Vash said. The boy grinned " We will see" He said and lunged at Vash, who dodged his attack.

Only then did Vash realise he was going for Kira. Vash whirled around and grabbed one of his wings, driving his blade into it. The boy screamed and shook Vash off. Vash grinned as the grey wing began to turn red. " You cant kill me Snake" He said and lunged for Snake again.

after a few attacks, and strikes on both sides, Snake motioned to his crew. Two grabbed Kira, One stood behind Vash. Kira saw the regretful look Vash had in his eyes, for putting her in danger no doubt.

Snake snorted at him, Kira took that as a threat in the demon world, a big one at that. Then he turned to his side to see both Vash and Kira, then turned his cold eyes to Vash " Well Vash first you leave us, then try to kill us, then come back from the beating we give you, and now look your back, and with a pretty piece of fun. " As he said that he looked at Kira in a disturbing and unwanted way. Then he turned back to Vash "To bad your plan to over through Adrien never played out huh?" He said that and lunged at Kira's throat.

The knife connected, and blood poured from her neck. She began to cry and looked to Vash who didnt seem to care. Snake snickered at him and then to Kira, Before Kira blacked out she could hear Vash say, ' it doesnt matter'