Demon wings

For Shame

Vash looked up and sighed, he walked over to get the door. It was Cell, she burst past Vash and hugged Kira, who sat there in shock and smiled. " I'm so glade you are OK Kira" Cell started, " When she took you over I was so scared. " Kira smiled " I'm fine, I'm better then fine" She said looking up to Vash. Cell pulled away and nodded" good, Hey how about I see if Adrien will let me guard you, The goddess had a guardian and I think it best if you also had one." Kiras face saddened, she glanced to Vash who's smile was also gone.

Cell looked to Vash " What? why not?" Vash took a step toward the bed " I'm her guardian Cell" Cell shook her head, you cant just decide, you have to ask Adrien, and he didnt see anyone all night. " Cell stood up angered. Vash stood agenst her " I don't need Adriens clearance" Cell snorted " So you are above the rest of us now huh?" Vash brushed past her " No, The goddess allowed me to." Cell ruffled her wings and looked away, then to Kira, who as soon as she saw Cells eyes looked away.

Cell nodded and sighed " I see, I will see you later then Kira" She said stomping past Vash. Vash sighed and sat next to Kira who was feeling guilty. Vash looked at her and shook his head. " don't feel bad OK? Almost every strong demon will ask to be your guardian, but I am so don't ever say yes OK? " Kira nodded, she never would anyway. Vash nodded and sighed " Good"

He stood up and walked to the door. " Do you now why she chose me to protect you?" Kira shook her head. Vash nodded as he said " Because I am like her Shade, I would die for you, but do anything to make you smile." With that he told her to wait there and that he would be right back.

Kira layed on the bed, looking to the celling. She smiled to herself at Vashes words. She sighed happily and sat up. Never had she felt so loved and special. Not even with him. She heard the door open and looked up. Though her smile faded as Adrien entered the room.

She tensed up as he locked the door behind him. " Kira", He started, sitting next to her. " Vash is not strong enough to protect you, I know you want someone who can protect you. That is me Kira." Kira shook her head no " The Goddess said Vash was my.." Adrien cut her off. " The Goddess said it was your choice. Now choose him, or me" Kira felt threatened and she panicked.

She pretended to think looking Adrien over and poking him now and again. Then she started to talk about Vashes "Flaws". She was relieved when Vash broke the door in. Surprisingly Adrien coward away under Vash. After he was gone Vash slammed the door, even though it hung rocked off its hinges.

Vashes face was red and his eyes were angry. Kira tried to hug him but he shrugged her off. Kira sat near the head of the bed just looking at him. Soon he calmed down a bit. He smiled when she hugged him and he gave her some of that meat again. She put it aside and rubbed her nose agenst his. Vash looked into her eyes. " No one will ever get to you as long as I'm here, and I have authority to kill anyone you wish me to.

Kira smiled and stole a kiss from him. Quickly pulling back. Vash blushed and grinned to her, he pulled her into a longer kiss and stayed like that for only a few moments. Finally Kira looking into Vashes eyes with a vengeful stare. " Snake" She whispered and Vash grinned and nodded