Demon wings

New Blade

Kira yelled as Snake picked his head up. It was bloody and burnt and scared Kira to death. Kira kicked his arm away and backed up into a boys waiting arms. His wings where a darker blue, clearly visible with his blond hair. Snake picked himself up. Most of his cloths were fine, but some was burst and fused with burnt flesh. Vash had his eyes on Kira and his glare at the blond haired boy.

" Drop her Rath" Vash commanded and his eyes turned red. Rath almost did as Vash said but Snakes stare told him other wise. Snake turned to Kira and grinned " You wont get away from us this time". As he said that Kiras eyes began to water. As you can tell she is easily shaken. Vash again pulled out his blade and lunged for snake.

He hit him in the back, making Snake yell. It wasnt enough though, Vash was thrown from Snakes back and landed agenst a tree. Snake started to walk towards Vash as his eyes turned red and a ball of fire engulfed him, not allowing Snake inside the flaming shield. Snake snorted and grinned" Fine Vash" He yelled "You sit in there, we will have some fun with your gril out here" Kira held tight to her hoddi as Vash screamed.

Suddenly Kira was also wrapped in fire. Rath pulled away from her screaming about his hands. Snake tried to get past the shield but couldn't. Kira heard him finally say, " Fine Vash! Have it your way, Ill let you both die!". Kira stayed curled up, worried and unsure. Suddenly she heard cracking. The fire slowly died dew to lack of oxygen. Snake had trapped them both in a shield of ice.

Kira pounded the sides, trying to get out. Vash was doing the same, but with no luck. Snake smirked at Kira, then headed to Vash. Vash looked over to Kira lovingly, as if it would be the last time he would see her. Kira shook her head, knowing any sound would be snuffed out.

She looked away as the boys started to beat on Vash, all five at once. Finally they tossed Vashes beaten and bloody body in front if Kira. Kira screamed with no noise. Snake let her cage melt and she threw herself onto Vash. His breathing was short and weak, but he was breathing. Vash looked to her and smiled. " i-ill be..f...fine" He said as Kira smiled to him.

It didnt last long, Snake kicked Kira in the side, forcing her off of Vash. He kicked her again, she layed on the ground and fought with herself. She finally gave in to her feeling. Snake stood over her with one thing on his mind. Kiras eyes snapped open and glared at him. They were red and black, the colors swirling around each other. Snake staggered back for a second as Kira stood up.

She looked at Vash and gasped, clearly heart broken. She turned her attention to the boys and Snake. Her voice was not her own, but the Goddesses. " Snake, again I find myself in front of you, guilty of treachery agenst me." Snake gaped at the Goddesses voice. " I did noting to you now!" He snapped and she held him up with her mind. again she spoke, but Kiras voice backed hers " You attacked my guardian, you planed to violate me YOU KILLED MY SHADE!!!!" Snake shook his head.

" My father killed Shade" He choked.

"Ill kill you, for your fathers crimes"

" My fathers crimes put me here"

" You put yourself here "

"You put me here"

Kira grinned, " And now Ill end you." Snake struggled as her hold over him squeezed his neck. His loyal crew attacked her, loosening her grip on him and allowing him to escape. Rath followed. The rest were killed. Kira walked over to Vash and sat by him. Both of their bodies began to glow and Vash was healed. Not even any scars remained.

Before the Goddess left again she smiled at Vashes puny little blade, she waved her hand over it and it extended to a large blood red sword. Also a fancy jewel encrusted belt appeared around Vashes waist for the sword. She smiled and blinked, releasing Kira.

The exhausted Kira fell to a heap next to Vash and they both slept there, open to any attacks.

((Comments???))