Demon wings

Scattered

Kiras eyes fluttered open Cell was looking down to her and Vash, three other demons stood behind her. She smiled to Kira and picked her up. The other took Vash. Cell took off with Kira in her arms and Kira fell back asleep.

Kira shot up, she was back in the den in her bed. But there was no Vash next to her. She moaned as the previous kicks to her side throbbed. She held her stomach and curled up. Though not for long, she got out of bed leaving her hoodi in the room and went to look for Vash.

The last time she had seen him he was in bad shape. she wondered if Cell had fixed him up. She searched a small part of the den before she ran into a white winged demon. She was very nice, though very quite.

" My name is Rebeca" She said, almost whispering. Kira smiled and introduced herself, then explained what she was doing. Rebeca was very helpful. " I'll take you to our medical wing " She said and started walking. Kira followed and looked her over. Rebeca was about her height, and Kira guessed they were about the same age. She had black hair cut to her shoulders, a very pale face. She had brown eyes and glasses that didnt make her look dorky, if anything making her prettier. She wore a chain with a lock of it, a black shirt, black baggy pants with red accents and chains and a black wristband.

Kira looked her over, not understanding how she could have ended up here. She shook the thought away as they approached the medical wing. Rebeca asked the head of the department for Vash, he wasnt there. Kira became discouraged. Rebeca turned back to her and smiled " I could take you to Adrien if you'd like." Kira smiled and nodded.

They walked off again, soon at Adriens home, it was huge. Rebeca turned to leave and Kira grabbed her. " I just wanted to say thank you " Kira said surprised about how quickly Rebeca was trying to leave. She nodded and again in her soft voice said " Of course, its no problem really, if you every need a guide again I'm always here" Kira smiled and Rebeca left.

Kira let herself in to Adriens place. She was amazed at how much time had gone into it. Adrien met her a few feet into the house, she hadn't even seen him before. He smiled to her ands sighed " Kira first I must apologize for our past encounter, I didnt know what came over me, it wasnt leaer like or respectable for that matter." He said bowing to her slightly. Kira nodded and forgave him.

"Adrien were is Vash?" Kira said and Adrien took her back into his home. Vash was in his room on his bed with his head in his hands. He only looked up when Adrien cleared his throught. He jumped up and hugged Kira. " I'm sorry, I'm not as strong as I thought I was." Kira shook her head " Its OK, we're fin now"

Adrien sighed " Its not OK Kira, as your guardian he should had known better, you two will need to be watched.". Kira narrowed her eyes at him " By who?" she demanded softly. Cell stepped out from a corner " By me" She said happily. Kira sighed from relief and smiled to Cell who didnt back. Kira looked away from her then. " Kira you could have been killed, you and Vash" Kira shook her head at Cells words.

Cell sighed and sat don on the bed. She bounced a few times then glared at Adrien " why do you get the best bed huh?" She asked jokingly as Adrien shrugged playfully. Vash just kept Kira close to him. His sword was sheathed by his side. " We should go, I still need to teach you to fly remember." Kira nodded and stared to walk away.

Cell stepped in front of the door " where we going?" She asked kindly Kira smiled " Flying lessons" Kira replayed. " Oh good idea, don't fall to hard now" Adrien said and let them go.

Cell smiled and stretched her arms. " So shall we start at the drop, or death Vally?"