Demon wings

Forgiven

Cell stared Adrien down and he stared down to the floor. " I dident want it that way you know..." he started as Cell smirked and twirled around. " I dident, I dident know she would chose a gardian for her Cell". Adrien glided across the floor and touched her shoulder, making her flinch. " I am sorry, there is no rules saying you cant watch over her as well". Cell laughed half heartedly and turned to him " Vash is to protective, he wont let anything near her." Cell was near tears, she was lost again. Adrian sighed and shook his head still holding her shoulder " No, you are ment for greatness here, I am sure of it" Cell nodded at this, she was to. The Red Goddes had come to give Cell her wings so that had to have counted for somthing. Cell nodded and mumbled to him " I can watch them from a distance, I wont get to close...Vash might hurt me" She said walking away from Adriens grip. Adiren sighed and sat down in a very tall chair facing the fireplace. He looked up to see Rebecca standing in the corner, quite as ever. Adrien smiled and waved her over and she slowly walked to him.

Cell was walking down the hall, her wings drooped over her protecting her from an attack that would not be found there. She was stoped as Kira callided into her. Kiras arms swung around Cell in a huge hug. Cell stepped back at the sudden touch and looked at Kira...'has she forgiven me? I put her life in danger' Cell thought hateing her recklace ways. Kira wuickly answerd, alot as if she had read her mind, "Cell its ok, I dont understand why you did it but its alright, theres no hard feelings agenst you" Cell could feel tears pushing at the back of her eyes screaming to be let free but she just grabed Kira and huged her back, a wide grin on her face. Cell tryed to say sorry so many times during that hug but words had left her.

Cell looked up behind Kira to see Vash leaning agenst the wall, gingerly looking at Kiras back...or was he looking at Cell. She looked down and pulled away from Kira. Kira looked up to her and sofend her eyes " Whats wrong ? Cell are you ok?" Cell shook her head and quickly walked past them shouteing behind her " Im sorry Kira!". Vash watched her go emotionlessly and then turned to Kira who still had her back to him.

Vash sighed and walked over to her " Its ok" he said hugging her from behind. Kira nodded and sighed before turning to him and kissing him. Vash flinched startled but smiled and held her tight. Kira finaly pulled away, "Shall we then" Vash nodded and they both walked back to start training again.