Demon wings

Familiar feeling

Kira screamed as the blade perched her flesh, Adrian yanked the knife out of her and jsut stared waiting. Kira grabbed the wound as tears ran down her cheeks, " Why" She said through sobbs of pain. Adrian just shook his head and said "Wait". Just as he said that the would began to glow red and heal itself, all the blood withdrew into her and only a scar remeaned. Adrian grinned and walked to Vash and Cell whispering to them. Cell nodded and left, Vash withdrew to the shadows.

Adrian walked over to the still tearing Kira, as he appoched she watched him carefully, afraid to be hurt again. " Im sorry, but I knew you wouldent agree to me stabing you, so I had to just insist to it, my appologies" He said offering her his hand to get up. She of course just stared at it and then to his eyes. He frowned in disapointment then withdrew " I am truley sorry Kira, this is what I feared would happen, I do not wish to hurt you, I dont want to lose your trust.." Kira butted in " You never had it" She said without meaning, she stoped trusting people along time ago, many homes ago. Adrian sighed " I dont wish to do this with force" He said backing up giveing her a chance to stand on her own. She took the offer and stod up and backed away near a wall.

As she began to reach behind her to feel for it, she touched Vash, forceing her to yelp and through her hands over her head, her wings folowed hugging her body. She heard Vash snicker to Adrian, " this will never work, shes a coward." He said and then with a annoyed grunt he touched her back, she flinched and he whirled her around pulling her into a hug.

She opened her eyes only to see his shoulder and where it met his neck. Her wings withdrew and she eased up, her body untenced and her eyes sofend. it had been so long since she had been touched like this, hugged. She had forgoten how good it felt, she wanted to hug back but her gut said to enjoy this. She let her eyes slowly close and leaned agenst his body almost fully.

Adrian smiled as he found her weakness, and hopefully someone she could trust. His eyes turned red and so did Vashes as they looked at eachother. Adrians eyes turned back and he nodded to Vash and left. Vash sclowed to himself and gentaly pulled Kira away from him. He looked into her eyes and she looked into his, her mind screamed LOOK AWAY! She couldent though, it was to comforting. " Wanna talk?" Vash asked looking to the couches, kira only nodded and followed him, they sat down and Vash gentaly pulled her to his chest and started stroking her hair. Kira smiled and snuck her arm around him and just sat there for awhile.

Vash asked what had happend to her, and after she explained everything, and I mean EVERYTHING Vash nodded, his eyes showed he felt sorry for her, but she avoided his eyes. She only looked up to him o ask " What about you?" He sighed and looked away for a minute then looked back to her. " Alot".

(((PLEASE COMMENT!!! Even if you have, I need to know how Im doing and if I should keep going!!! PLEASE YOUR COMMENTS WRITE THE SRTORY!!! thank you))