Demon wings

Vash

Vash closed his eyes and layed his head on the back of the couch. " Well, its complicated" he said hopeing she would drop it. Kira of course dident and snickerd in a flirty way without relising. He sighed and nodded, wraping his arm tightly around her shoulder as if the story were frightening and he needed to be protected.

" It was about three years ago, my family was brutaly murdered and I rean for my pathetic little life. We were in a war, my family and another. It was the stupidest of things, some minnow or fish war. They finally got enough nerve to take us out of bisness. though" He stoped and smiled to himself trying to make the situation better, then a frown reamerged on his face and he pulled her closer, but only slightly.

" I ran for who knows how long and when I stoped I ws thrown into foster home after foster home, each abusive and crule. Yet I was always punished. I was beaten and cut, verbaly assulted, and raped once too." He said the last words in a hushed tone, ashamed of it and himself. Kira looked to his shirt and gentaly squeezed him.

Vash smiled at the touch, his eyes showned he enjoyed this as well, " I finally had it with my life and tryed lots of times to kill myself" As he said this he showed her his wrists and scared neck. " Then Adrien came to me in a dream and saved me, kinda" . He finished and set his dark blue eyes on her, his longish jetblack hair setting perfectaly on his face and Kira could feel his muscles in his arm and through his shirt.

Kira yawned slightly " Are you tired?" She asked, her eyes already drifting shut. Vash nodded and stood her up and he lead her to a room, it looked like a geust room in a fancy hotel...just black and red and dark colors. It was a nice bed though, comfy and fluffy, she almost fell to sleep before remembering Vash.

He had begun to leave when she sat up and just looked at him, he turned to look at her too. She was hesatent but dident feel safe alone, she mouthed the word ' stay ' to him. Vash dident seem to know weather to or not, she said please and he sighed giving in.

He got into the bed and turned his back to her, only to feel her pestering with his wings moments later. He turned to face her and she smiled to him, he smiled back and they only lay there, sleeping so close, both wanting to cuddle closely to the other, but neather going over the limit.

Vash looked at her one last time, she had fallen asleep now and he gentaly ran his fingers across her forhead, brushing her hair back, he smiled and closed his eyes, falling asleep to the sound of her breathing and her sharp and sweet sent.