10 More Minutes With You

Daggers Speak Louder Then Words

Chapter 12

"Hey Jessica baby. Missed me?” He looked at me with those horrible, icy blue-green eyes. I stood in between him and Frank, hoping he wouldn’t see the hurt figure laying just a few yards away. Greg got closer to me then forced his lips onto mine. He yanked me closer, pulling at my hair.

My efforts to get away were utterly useless. After a minute, I gave in and relaxed against his familiar body. I let my arm drop until it was pulling his lower half closer to mine. It was so close I could feel a hard bump pressing against me. He reached to unbutton his pants and I saw my opportunity. As quick as possible I balled my hand into a fist and with the force of my entire body, I punched his ‘manhood’. A chocked scream escaped his mouth and he fell on the ground, cradling his area.

“Get out of my house!” I venomously whispered, not wanting Frank to wake up. Greg got up slowly, glaring at me.

“You’re a bad girl. You need to learn to respect me.” he shrieked at me. A groan from behind him made my heart drop into my stomach. Greg turned around and walked to the place where my[i/] frank had been sleeping peacefully a moment before.

“Who’s this?” he yelled. Frank jumped and opened his eyes. Fear was written on has face as his groggy eyes looked up at me from the dimly lit room, hoping I could tell him everything was fine, but I couldn’t.

“I said, get out of my house!” I yelled at his face. Greg looked from Frank to me then at the set up of blankets on the ground, obviously made for two. Then I saw the realization in his eyes.

“Oh, I see,” He grined at me menacingly. “You two are together. How.fucking.cute.” Before anyone could say anything, Greg’s hand flew up and struck me across the face. Something sharp was in his hand and I felt warm blood trickle down my face. Frank’s body flew into Greg’s.

“GET THE FUCK OUTTA THIS HOUSE!” Frank screamed, pushing Greg to the front door. He punched his face hard then slammed the door close. After locking it, Frank turned to face me. My left hand was clutching my left check, cradling it gently. We walked into the kitchen. Frank cleaned the cut on my check for me, which luckily wasn’t very deep and then made us both coffee.

“So,” he said after he placed a cup of warm coffee on the table in front of me. I wrapped my cold hands around it, enjoying the warm, tingly sensation I felt in my fingers. I studied Frank’s eyes as he thought to what to say. Finally, he broke the awkward silence.

“Who was that?” he asked, his voice hardly more then a whisper.

“He, uhm, we used to go out. My friends hated him, but I didn’t see how horrible he was until he started relentlessly using me.” My eyes filled with tears as all the bad memories came flooding back to me. it was hard to believe it was only a few weeks ago that Greg would violently force me into bed with him. The tears spilled over onto my checks and Frank reached up and gently wiped them away.

“I’m so sorry Jessica,” he soothed. He led me over to the couch, bringing our coffees with him. He grabbed a blanket from the floor and wrapped it around me. Then he walked over to where we stored out DVDs. A moment later he put a disk in the DVD player and started the movie. He sat down next to me and cuddled close.

“What are we watching?” I asked him curiously.

“It’s amazing. You’ll love it!” he smiled at me just as the theme music for the Emperor’s New Grove started playing. Laughing, I leaned back against him, giving him a soft kiss. I closed me eyes and listened to his heart beat, lulling me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanna say, I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!
I kept saying to myself, oh, i'll update when on a day that I dont have this much homework. But that never happened. I have a 5ish day break, and I'm going to try my best to write another update soon!
For everyone who is still reading my story, even though it's been forever since I've updated....
*hands out internet skittles* Enjoy! and please comment!!!