10 More Minutes With You

Everything Is Alright

Chapter 17

Frank’s POV

I woke up to light streaming in through the bedroom window. I was still laying on the floor of Gerard’s room, with Mikey next to me. I saw Gerard’s sleeping figure still sleeping soundly on his bed. I rolled over to my right, expecting to see Jessica sleeping right next to me, but to my surprise, she wasn’t there. Slightly worried, I wandered around the house and found her in the kitchen, a cup of coffee in her hand. Smiling, I pouring myself a cup, then sat down at the table next to her.

“Why are you up?” She asked me. I looked over at the clock on the wall and noticed it was 8:30, unusually early for me to be awake on the weekend.

“I woke up and didn’t know where you were.” I replied.

“Oh.” She mumbled, turning her attention to her thumb which was busy tracing the intricate patterns of the wood grains on the table. I watched carefully as Jessica’s face changed. At first it was emotionless, then angry, and now it was a look of pain.

“Jess…?” I asked tentatively, holding her hand in mine. She looked up and me, tears threatening to spill over. “What is it?” I questioned, not sure if I should be panicked or not.

“It’s just that…” she trailed off, biting her lip as she figured out how to continue. “Everything is changing. I mean, what Gerard did…I didn’t think he would do that.” Warm, salty tears were rolling down her beautiful face. I wrapped my arms around her and let her cry into my chest. I felt my shirt become damp with her tears.

“Ff-Frank, I’m ss-sorry.” She managed between sobs. That caught me off guard. What did she have to be sorry for? She didn’t do anything.

“Shh, sweety, it’s okay. You did nothing wrong. Everything will be alright. He’s fine, he’ll be fine. Everything will be okay, I promise.” I felt her squeeze me tighter, her sobs subsiding. She lifted her head from my chest and kissed me softly. The kiss was beautiful and sweet; full of love. Before I could kiss her back, she pulled away.

“Frank, I love you so much. I don’t know what I would do if you weren’t here.” Her words made me smile.

“I love you to Jessica, more then you’ll ever know. And I would never want to be anywhere without you.”

“Is that coffee?” A groggy Mikey grumbled from the entrance to the kitchen. I turned around so I could watch Mikey slowly walking to the coffee pot and pouring himself a large cup.

“His hair.” Jess giggled, looking at Mikey’s curly mess of hair. It was seriously sticking up in every direction imaginable.

“What’s so funny?” He asked once he reached the table.

“Nothing!” Jessica and I replied at the same time. We both knew how pissed Mikey got if you made fun of his hair. He gave us a weird look, then shook his head and mumbled something that sounded like ‘freaks’.
♠ ♠ ♠
I found internet! Well, for today. I'm not sure if I'll have any tomorrow though. But I get home Monday, so I can update then.

I gotta say, I LOVE Vegas. It's so awesome and incredible. It's completely different from the town I live in where the population is 60,000.

But uhm, anyways. Feedback would be amazing. Thanks for reading this. I love knowing that people actually like what I write. Also, if you don't like it, or you have suggestions, I would love for you to share that with me as well.