10 More Minutes With You

Things We Go Through

Chapter 18

Jessica’s POV

The three of us sat around, talking about nothing in particular, and drinking coffee.

“How can you possibly think that pepperoni pizza tastes good?” Frank asked Mikey, a pull pout on his face.

“How can you not think it’s good?” Mikey countered. Frank turn to me.

“What do you think of pepperoni pizza?” He asked me, a serious expression on his face.

“I think it’s gross!” I answered, smiling. Frank started laughing his adorable high pitched laugh.

“That’s not fair! She’s just saying that!” Mikey complained.

“No I’m not Mikes. I just think its nasty tasting and fatty.” I explained. I wasn’t a vegetarian like Frank, but I was very picky about the meats I ate.

“I’m sure…” Mikey pouted. Then a mischievous smile spread across his face. He got up and walked over to a cabinet. He opened it and pulled out a big red bag.

“SKITTLES!!” Frank and I both screamed. It was all of our favorite candy.

“Since you two are pepperoni haters, I’m not sharing my skittles!” Mikey exclaimed, a huge grin plastered on his face. He opened the bag and put a handful in his mouth. “This bag of skittles is extra skittle-y!” he said while Frank and I glared at him.

“Mikey, that’s not faaaiiiirrr! You have to give us skittles!” I begged, not caring that I sounded like a 3 year old. Mikey simply shook his head and continued to eat the yummy skittles.

“I guess we’ll just have to use force and take them from you.” Frank’s grin now matched Mikey’s.

“You wouldn’t….” Mikey said, his grin fading quickly.

“TICKLE TIME!” Frank yelled, tackling Mikey to the floor.

“Stop Frank! Ss-stop!” Mikey pleaded, gasping for air as he was being tickled to death.

“Nope. Not until you give us skittles.” Frank smugly answered, continuing to tickle him.

“Fff-fine!” Mikey shouted, defeated. Frank finally stopped tickling him and reached for the bag of skittles. He took a huge handful and shoved them in his mouth, then handed me the bag so I could do the same.

“Thanks.” I mumbled through my mouthful of skittles. Mikey reached towards the bag that Frank was still holding.

“You weren’t sharing, so you don’t get any.” Frank said, throwing skittles at Mikey. I laughed at how immature we all were being.

“Frankie, stop it!” Mikey yelled like a whinny 5 year old. I heard footsteps approaching and froze when I saw Gerard standing a few feet away.

“Hey guys.” He said softly.

“Hey Gee!” I yelled, running over and embracing him as tight as I could.

“Don’t break my back.” He joked, hugging me back. I released him, knowing he wanted coffee; we were all coffee addicts.

“I’m afraid to ask why there are skittles all over the floor.” Gerard said while he pouring himself a large mug of warm coffee. Frank, Mikey and I looked at either other and laughed while Gerard just rolled his eyes at us.

“Hey Jess, could I talk to you for a minutes?” Gerard asked, his face blushing slightly.

“Frank, I gotta show you a guitar in this magazine in my room. It’s sweet!” Mikey said, nodding his head in the direction of his room.

“Thanks guys.” Gerard said as Frank and Mikey left the room.

“Jess, I know I’ve put you though a lot of shit recently; you, Mikey and Frank. I’m so sorry, I’m horrible for doing all this shit, I really am. I don’t know what I can do to make things better, but I’m gonna try to fix this. I’m so sorry about all this. I mean, you’ve just done so much for me, helped me so much.” His eyes were tearing up by the end of his short speech.

“Oh Gee, it’s okay. I’m sorry you’ve had all this stuff happen to you. But I’ll always be here for you, no matter what. Even if it’s 4 in the morning, I’m here for you Gerard.”

“Thanks, so much.” He hugged me tightly for a long time. “Now, let’s go see what kick ass guitar Frank’s drooling over.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I GOT MY PERMIT TODAY! I'm excited. My dad is taking me driving tomorrow. :]]

My goal is to try to update at least once a week. I'm gonna try my best. Commenting takes about 3 seconds, and then i'll have an excuse to stop doing my fucking horrible geometry homework.