House of Wolves

The Ghost Of You

It was already 2.00 am when London finished her Maths homework. Maths teacher, Ms Haylee Mc Kay had gave them a 100 questions assignment on trigonometry and she had just finished hers.

London was arranging her books on her desk when she heard a knocking sound on her window. She walked to her window, peeked from behind her curtain and saw Mr.Way was standing there, still clad in his official House Master uniform.

“You havent sleep yet, London?” Gerard asked. London shook her head.

“I was about to sir, we have a lot of homeworks from Miss McKay…” London said politely. Gerard nodded.

“Okay, good night,” Mr. Way said and walked away.

London closed her curtain back and sat on her bed. She took her cell phone and started to set the alarm.

"Mr. Way is so caring… He even came to my window to say goodnight,” London typed a text message on her cell, intending to send it to her friend Christine who sat beside her in class.

Then she gasped. Chills started to run through her body and she can feel her teeth chattering against each other. The hair on the back of her neck stood up.

She looked around nervously and closed her eyes. Cold sweat started forming on her forehead.

Her room is on the 3rd floor and her window was facing the lake.

And… Mr. Way was standing there….

He cant be floating on thin air!

The she screamed.


********

Image
Is it really Mr. Way or is it something else....?