House of Wolves

Mr. Way Hijacks My Account!

MR. WAY HIJACKS MY INO ACCOUNT

*A very short update*

I was minding my own business in the Common Room when Mr.Way came towards me and puts agun hundred Biology MCQs to my head and say, “Gimme the password to your INO account or I’ll blew your brain out with this…” I asked him why on earth did he want to hijacked my account and his response was,

“I cant read what you wrote in the story without an account!”

I looked at him and say, “Then make one INO account..” I said nervously, while glancing at thegun 100 biology questions which was being pushed to my right temple.

“NO! This is a MCR FAN site… Get it! FAN site!!!!” he screamed to my ears.

“So? What’s the problem?”I asked

“If I am a MCR fan… it will be awkward. People will think that I like Frank and became what you kids wrote as FRERARD, or worse, people might think that I’m a fan of my own brother and became WAYCEST!”

I sighed.

And that was when I lost my 100% ownership to this screen name Angels_n_Demons.

Just so you know after this, everything posted by Mr. Way will be written in THIS COLOR and my updates will be in bold. And when I’m just talking to anyone, it will be in
normal font.

Damn you, Mr. Way.

********************************


Ok people, I was just testing this kind of thing… the ones written in THIS COLORwill be a Role Play Mr.Way, its just as if he’s going online to check the updates to this story and all. I was thinking about setting up an account so that ‘Mr.Way’ will have his own account but as we all know, INO don’t allow multiple accounts and I don’t wanna risk getting banned from this site just because of a story. So as for right now, lets just just stick to the idea that Mr.Way is hijacking my account,ok?:)

********************
From the desk of House Master Way

So… from all your comments I can see that all you girls think the Barbie doll thing is funny… Great, coz I do too…. *sarcastic* Now, as a punishment to all of you… open page 121 on your biology text book and write me a 5 pages essay on The Concept Of Ecosystems and I wanna see the essay on my desk first thing tomorrow.

Now, who’s your daddy? ::smoke: