House of Wolves

Girls' Night Out

A very long update, people, so clean your glasses, remove your contacts, take some eye sore remedy coz youre gonna be in one hell of a journey reading this ::haha:

GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT

It was nearly eleven at night when new girl Rianne burst into Sarah’s room. Sarah, who was surfing to INO on her laptop jumped from her chair, from being shock of seeing Rianne appeared on her door.

“Sarah! I’m bored! I cant stand this place anymore!” she said and jumped onto Sarah’s well made bed. Sara sighed and put her laptop into ‘standby’ mode and turned back to face Rianne.

“What is it? We’ve only been here for like, a day and now you’re already complaining?” She asked her friend. Both her and Rianne, and another girl named Meg, were the new students at House Of Wolves. Meg were transferred from House Of Dunearn since she went into a little trouble with Dunearn’s House Master, Miss McKay and both Sarah and Rianne( Later on will be referred as Ree) came from House Of Rodwell.

“C’mon Sarah. Lets go out tonight!” Ree begged. Sarah shook her head.

“No. No way! Remember the time when we sneaked out at night and Miss Serj found out? We’re lucky coz Mr. Way took us in! I don’t wanna get kicked from this House too!” Sarah reminds Ree on the event that caused both of them to be kicked out House Of Rodwell.

“But I hate the Wolvers! Look at them… They ignored us! They don’t even say a thing about us being here!” Ree argued. Sarah shook her head, “ Well, I think that’s your problem. I already made a few new friends here…”

Ree sighed. She walked to the door and disappeared to the quiet hallway of the second floor. It was eleven and most residents were already at their room, studying or anything. “These Wolvers are Mr. Way’s teachers pet… Goody two shoes, good for nothing!” She cursed as she walked past rows and rows of rooms at the hallway. She didn’t know why she hates her new House, maybe it’s due to the fact that she didn’t know anyone yet.

Ree walked nervously around the darkened hallway and then when she came to one corner, someone knocked her over.

“Hey, watch it!” The girl said. Ree shrugged and made a face at her.

“You’re that Rodwell girl…” The girl said sarcastically, causing Ree to turn back and faced the girl.

“And you’re that girl The House Master hates…” She said, with as much sarcasm as the first girl. Then she realized what she had just said.

“Wait. You’re that girl the House Master hates!” She repeated herself, now with a little less sarcasm, but with more excited tone in her voice.

“Yeah. And why?” Ean turned. Her toiletries basket dangled from her hand and a piece of thick towel wrapped around her head- she had just came back from her late night shower- a typical case for a lazy boarding student who showers whenever they felt like it.

“I was just thinking….”

*****
Half an hour later, Ree found herself and a few new friends which Ean had called, on a small cab heading to Windsor town- in their search of the nearest nightclub or some cool place to hang out.

“Do they have any clubs in Windsor?” Kii Kii, the youngest among them asked. The others shook their heads.

“We can go to London!” Becky said.

“ London, is like, a few hundred miles away from here…” Polly explained. “But being a native to Windsor, I’m gonna bring you guys to Windsor‘s best kept secret…“ She said. The girls sighed- knowing Polly, it looks like they have to settle what the small town can offer.

A few minutes later, they arrived at a small pub named ‘Old Nick Club’ and made a beeline to it.

“Yeah, Old Nick Club… How secret…“ Britt said sarcastically. Polly laughed and the girls went inside and saw that the place was crowded and despite its old-fashioned name, it was actually very trendy- with a massive dance floor at the centre-lighted with thousands of neon lights blinking at random, some loud house music played by a handsome Ibiza disc jockey and a trendy bar at one corner which was filled with guests.

“Don’t judge a book by its cover…” Polly said, elbowing Britt gently. Britt, whose eyes were still as big as a deer caught in headlights didn’t pay attention to that, she was busy flirting with some cute college guys who sat at one booth.

A few minutes later, the girls had separated. Britt and Polly were already dancing with some guys, Kii Kii and London were still nervously talking to some strangers while trying hard to conceal that they are a lot underage than they appear. Ree, Nita, Becky and Esther were ordering drinks from the counter while Ean sat quietly at the bar, her mind was as cluttered as the scene in the club. She was glad that she was out from the House for a night, but she was not in the mood to dance, or flirt or even to talk to anyone. She was still mad at the House Master for pulling her down- and she didn’t know why she hates him, in her tender mind, she always sees Gerard as an annoying insects that had to be squashed quickly.

Ean’s POV:

This is gonna be my last drink, I promise.

I took one more shot of the strong liquor and slumped my head on the bar counter. The bartender had look at me several times, as if saying, “I think you had enough, Miss,” but fuck, I don’t care. I’m a paying customer and he has no right to stop me!I watched as he wiped the wet glasses with a drying cloth. He shot me a glance and I made a ‘one more’ signal with my finger.

And I took that one more shot.

My head was spinning round and round like a carousel at a carnival. The neon lights above me are blinding me like a sharp laser light to my eyes, I tried to shield it with my hands but I cant seem to keep my hands up to my head. I was drunk, in fact I was severely drunk that I cant remember how many shots I’ve took.

My eyes started to get blurry and my stomach hurts. I got down from the bar stool and walked, if you call that walking… I was actually swinging from side to side, pushing my way through the crowd as I approach the Ladies Room. I arrived at the washroom but I cant decide- which one is for ladies? I cant see the sign properly so I just chose the door on the left (because ladies room is always on the left) and pushed the heavy door with my body. I ran to the last available cubicle, slammed the door and kneeling at the toilet bowl.

Damn that’s a lot of stomach content.

Okay, now my head is getting lighter and I walked out of the little cubicle back to the bar stool which I used to sit. I don’t remember if I managed to flush everything down or not,oh to hell with that, I don’t give a shit about who’s gonna go into that toilet anyway.

I rested my head on both of my arms which spread across the bar counter. Tears started flowing down my eyes. I was amazed at myself- I cant believe for someone who had been so strong that now I’m completely gone. Images of my parents’ face came to mind- about how disappointed they might’ve become when they see I failed Biology… their hopes of seeing me being a doctor crashed to million pieces like a glass smashed to a hard cold rock.

Mr. Way’s face came to mind… The sweet Mr. Way- his boyish grin, the way his hair flow in the air as evening breeze caressed them softly, his bright hazel eyes shining like a star…

FUCK YOU!

Then the image changes- No more sweet Mr. Way. His smile engaged to a foul and evil grin, his eyes burning with anger like a devil from hell, his white hair flew in the wind like a witch…

“I already get enough of your bullshit, Ean!”

And with that, I took one more shot and slumped my head back to the bar counter.

********************

Meanwhile on the other side of the bar, Frank Iero and Mikey Way were already chatting with Nita, Becky, Esther and Ree.

“Oh my, those bitches didn’t tell us they met Frank and Mikey!” Kii Kii said and walked towards her friends. London followed her from behind and then the girls re united, and later on they were joined with Britt and Polly.

“Hell yeah, looks like we finally got Wolvers in our hand!” Mikey said and gave Frank a high five.

“ Wait ‘til your bro heard about this!” Frank said excitedly.

The girls gasped. “You mean, Mr. Way will know?” Esther asked nervously. Mikey and Frank laughed.

“Obviously he knows, he’s with us tonight!” Mikey said. The girls looked at each other.

“ NO! He cannot know that we’re out at night!” London said and the girls took their stuff and started to leave. Frank and Mikey were quick to get on their feet and blocked the girls from leaving.

“Oh, if you don’t want him to know… we can leave and go to someplace else…” Frank said. Mikey nodded, “ Yep, I know another good place…”

“You mean, you’re going to leave Mr. Way here?” Britt asked. Both boys looked at her, with a weird expression splashed across their handsome faces.

“Duh! He’s 29, damnit! TWENTY NINE! He can take care of himself…” Mikey explained, and looked around to see if his brother was anywhere near earshot.

“Plus, I think he’s already gets someone in his pants now…” Frank said naughtily, with a devilish grin spread across his face. Mikey slapped his hand and Frank winced.

“Don’t talk about my brother like that,” Mikey warned. Frank pulled his face and mocking Mikey when he’s not looking.

They were silent for awhile, as if everyone were engaged in a very deep thoughts about whether or not to leave. Ree glanced at her friends, turned back to Frank and Mikey before saying,

“Okay, so where are we going?”

******************************
Image
Frank: Okay, so who’s in favor of leaving Mr. Way when he‘s not looking?
Mikey: *raises hand*
House Master Way: *through nail bites* I heard that.
::disgust: