House of Wolves

Kii Kii and Frankie: The blow *ahem* issue

Ean: *screaming from being dragged across the Stories board by House Master Way* Owww! Let go of my ears Mr. Way! i'm updating House Of Wolves now!!!!

******************

The next morning came and the girls woke up, only to find themselves in some unknown hotel room. Britt opened one eye and saw that she and Nita were sleeping on each side of Mikey. Becky, Esther and Ree were crammed on the bed, and all the girls were trying to be as close to Mikey as possible.

“What happen last night?” Britt asked as Nita opened her eyes. Nita glanced at Mikey and gasped.

“Did I lose my virginity?” she shrieked and started checking on her pants. The other girls, who were awakened by Nita’s high pitched scream, woke up.

“I don’t think so,” Esther said, pointing to Mikey, who was fully clothed. “we’re still in our clothes,so don’t worry…” she said and continued to snooze again.

Nita sighed. “But I wish I am…” she murmured in frustration.

“Heh, we’re not drunk enough for that…” Ree replied before joining Esther in another series of snoozing.

Then Kii Kii emerged from the small bathroom attached to the room. Her face was red and she looked like as if she was confused about something. She sat on the little couch beside the window overlooking Windsor town morning view and wiped her lips with no reason at all. Little did she knew, Becky was watching her every move.

“What happen Kii Kii? You look sad?” Becky asked. Kii Kii jumped from the couch, partly being shocked by Becky’s sudden question.

“Nothing… It’s just that…” Kii Kii said and tried to explain something but she chose not to.

“Becky, can I talk to you?” she asked and dabbed a tissue on her mouth. Becky groaned but seeing her friend was in trouble, she woke up and sat beside her. Kii Kii looked around to make sure the other people in the room was sleeping and she started whispering to Becky.

“Now I know what blowjob is…” Kii Kii said. (Writer’s note: please go a few pages back on Kii Kii didn’t know what blowjob means) Becky nodded, “How did you find out?” she asked, a concern look spread across her face. Kii Kii dabbed her eyes and her blushing cheeks shone in the gleam of morning sunshine.

“I asked Frankie…” she said slowly.

Becky nodded. “So Frankie told you?”

Kii Kii was silent for a while, and a few minutes on no-word-spoken, she shook her head. “No.” Becky nodded again, feeling relief that Frankie didn’t tell someone who is as young as Kii Kii about some weird sexual act. Kii Kii was twelve and it will be a little early for post-puberty girl like her to know a lot about stuff such as the ways of having sex. Kii Kii bit her lips.

“Actually, he made me do it…” Kii Kii said finally. Becky’s eyes went wide and almost immediately, the other sleepyheads in the bedroom shoot up awake.

“You what!” Britt screamed. Even Mikey was shocked, and to make more dramatic effect to it, Frankie walked out of the bathroom, looking down at his pants while trying to pull the fly up. He looked up and saw that everyone was looking at him in a mixture of shock-and-horrified expression on their faces.

“What?” Frankie asked, blushing slightly from the unwanted attention.

“You bastard!” Mikey screamed and get off the bad to attack Frankie. Both boys rolled on the floor for a few minutes, with Mikey punching while Frank trying to cover his face from Mikey’s fists. Then they stopped and Mikey looked at Frank,

“Next time, if you’re having whatever-job with some girl…” Mikey said, with one fist static in the air. Frank covered his face and suddenly Mikey grinned.

“… Don’t forget to call me….” he finished and laughed. Frankie lets out a huge relief and looked at the girls in the room.

“Well?” Nita said and looked at Kii Kii. She walked from the bed and stared at Kii Kii face to face.

“You, young lady… are gonna get it!” she said angrily. Kii Kii sulk into the couch, but Becky was quick to came to her rescue. “Chill, Nita! Chill!” She said, coming between Nita and Kii Kii.

“Yeah, you tell me how am I suppose to chill! She had it with Frankie without telling us! The best thing she can do is…” Nita paused and took a deep breath.

“ Kii Kii, at least invite your friends too…” she finished and climbed back onto the bed. Becky turned to her friend, Esther and said,

“Is it just me, or is it Nita was copying Mikey’s behaviour lately?”

Esther nodded, she pulled Becky’s head to her mouth and whispered into Becky’s ears…

“She totally had a crush on him…”

********************

Image
Mikey: So for the weekend we went to this little hotel with our friends….
Dean Toro: Tell us about it…
Frank: It was really nice. I had the most amazing blow…
Mikey: *quietly whispering* Frankie....Principal Bryar, Dean Toro and House Master Way are here… Keep your mouth shut! Shh!!!

But unfortunately for Frankie..

Image

Principal Bryar: *handcuffed Frank from the back* You did one very serious crime, Mr. Iero and for that you’ll be punished!
Frank: *head down* I’m sorry sir, it wont happen again…
House Master Way: *holding Frankie’s handcuffed hand* Nobody messes with my Wolvers!
Mikey: *quietly sneaks away* Frankie didn’t know I was the one who told them… Now I’m going to get ALL the girls… ::naughty:
Dean Toro: Oh btw, House Master Way, why is your hair black again?
House Master Way: I just feel like it… * trying hard not to blurt out about the crazy night he had the night before with some ‘Barber Shop’ themed strippers involving coloured hair mousse*
::naughty: