House of Wolves

Ean's Birthday Party (Mr. Way Is not Invited?)

Ean’s Birthday Party (Mr. Way Is Not Invited?)

Ean and some of her friends, new girls Bella, Blue, Ana, and Amber were busy giving out the invitation cards to the residents of House Of Wolves. It was yet another birthday party and since Christmas is approaching, the girls decided to fuse Ean’s birthday with pre- Christmas party as well. The theme- Slumber party, because according to Ean, she was not fond of the idea of glitzy- extra glamorous party and plus, she wanted everyone to be as comfortable as possible.

Rebecca, a 15 year old Asian girl, stared at the invitation card which Bella had just given to her and sighed.

“Mr. Way’s not invited?” she said, showing the card to Meagan.

Maegan analyzed the invitation card and shook her head. “I think she got a reason for not inviting Mr. Way. You know, for blackmailing her in INO…” said Maegan.

“But if Mr. Way’s not there, it’s no fun at all!” Rebecca protested and both girls nodded.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Mr. Way, who saw Blue and Bella walking from one room to another, approached them. Both girls were shock and they tried to hide the remaining of the invitation cards in their bags but Mr. Way was quick to act and managed to bribe the girls into giving him one of it. All he need was “Girls, you look so pretty today…Eh? What card is that? May I see it?” and the last thing he knew, he got one ‘invitation’ to Ean’s birthday party.

“What do you mean I’m not invited?” Gerard asked the girls upon seeing the card. Blue shook her head, her pink fringe was swinging from side to side. “I think she just don’t want you there, Mr. Way…” she said sympathetically. Bella nodded in agreement. And then, as if by cue, Ean appeared from one corner and seeing her friends were in ‘danger’ she came towards them.

“What the FUCK you mean I’m not invited???” Gerard asked, his voice was louder and yep, in case you didn’t notice, he substitute the word ‘mean’ to ‘fuck’ when he talked to Ean. Aaaah, so much for being one of his hated students. :(

“I didn’t say that you’re not invited!” Ean argued.

“Oh well, it says so here, in the card!” Gerard said pointing to a big red ‘Not Invited’ sign pointing to his picture. Ean chuckled.

“Well, if you take a very good look at it… You’ll know that it’s NOT YOU who is not invited…” She said sarcastically. Blue and Bella was already sweating from being nervous- it was only their first day in House Of Wolves after transferring from a public school and the last thing the wanted is to be kicked from the House on their first day.

Gerard looked at the card in his hand, Blue and Bella were doing the same and after a few seconds, Blue gasped.

“Ean, you don’t mean that…” she said and stopped halfway through her words. Bella was trying to hold a laugh but failed miserably and she lets out a loud hoot as she gets the joke on Ean’s birthday invitation card.

“It’s for everyone’s safety, Mr. Way…” Ean said and left with Blue and Bella, who were still trying to control their laugh. Gerard stared at the invitation card once again and cursed.

Image

“FUCK!”

**********