House of Wolves

House Of Wolves Christmas Special

HOUSE OF WOLVES CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Britt started her Christmas morning well by getting up early. She had gone to bed full of optimism of Christmas spirit and she was excited about spending her first Christmas in the House of Wolves. She awoke to a noisy House and was surprised to see that even though it was still 6 am in the morning, most of the House residents were already awake. She took a jacket, wrapped it around her nightie and made a beeline to the House kitchen, which is situated as an attachment to the Common Room. Ten girls were already busy in the kitchen- preparing the final touch to the Christmas cake, arranging little cookies in decorative bowls while some were busy with the roasted turkeys, spaghettis and some other food for their Christmas party.

“Mr. Way must be proud…” Bella said, admiring her little snowman craved from a carrot.

“Yes. We’ve spent one night cooking for this party,” Nutty, a new Wolver said. Another new girl, Kirsty was still shying away from her new friends. Both girls, just like Blue and Bella, had just transferred from a public school a few days ago, and despite being new, the older girls had been supportive enough to make them feel at home.

“Okay everyone, food is being served,” announced Meg and the girls made their way to the Common Room. They ooHed and aahed at the amount of food served on the table, and the aroma filled the room instantaneously- there are cakes, cookies, muffins, roasted turkeys, spaghettis, sandwiches, puddings, jellies, chips and drinks on the table. Every girls had contributed something to the menu, and now they were happy to see their ‘masterpiece’ sitting proudly on the dining table.

“Now, lets get dressed and we’re gonna surprise Mr. Way with this!” Nicole said excitedly. The girls left to go change and soon, they were back in the Common Room, wearing their new Christmas outfits. The thirty girls walked to Mr. Way’s room and when they arrived there, Amber signalled them to start singing the Christmas Carol.

“Dashing through the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh, Over the fields we go, laughing all the way. Bells on bob-tails ring, making spirits bright, What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight....Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! O what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh...."

The girls were just halfway through the chorus when the door swung open. Mr. Way appeared at the front door- he was still clad in his nightclothes, his white hair was ruffled and his face was still weary from just waking up from his sleep.

“Merry Christmas, Mr. Way!” The girls said excitedly.

“Merry Christmas, girls,” he said and smiled. Darcy and Tanii, who were holding the Christmas cake walked and showed it to their House Master. Gerard’s eyes went wide, merely from surprise and happiness.

“Oh girls, you shouldn’t have…” He said and a bigger smile spread across his handsome face.

“It’s okay Mr. Way, we don’t want you to celebrate Christmas alone…” said Darcy. Gerard was once again, touched by the girls’ kindness that he nearly wanted to cry. But as soon as he said that, a woman’s voice came from inside of his house,

“Who is it, Way?” said the woman.

The girls grew quiet. Mr. Way was not alone after all?

“Urm… Urm… The students…” Gerard said, trembling through his words. And almost immediately, a woman clad in a really sexy pink negligee appeared at the door.

“Oh, Merry Christmas, girls…” She said. The girls looked at each other and then looked at the woman again.

“Err… Merry Christmas Miss Serj…” Christine said nervously. And to make matters more complicated, their Maths teacher, Miss McKay came from inside the house, wearing nothing but a wrap of blanket around her body.

“Oh shit!” Miss McKay shrieked upon seeing the girls and ran back into the house. Miss Serj, realizing that she was not properly clothed too- was doing the same, leaving Gerard and his students at the door. A few minutes later, the sound of Gerard’s kitchen door being slammed and footsteps of women running away from his house came to the girls’ hearing,

“Looks like he’s spreading his seeds on Christmas too,” Ean said mockingly and the girls shook their heads in disappointment.

*******************


Image

Poor "little guy"... Give him a break, will you, Mr. Way?::no: