House of Wolves

Ana's In Trouble

Ean was busy studying Biology when her cell phone rang. She picked up the phone and Ana’s voice came into her ear.

“ Ean, help me…” Ana said through choked tears. Ean giggled.

“Don’t tell me Mr. way is punishing you…” she laughed. Ana sobbed.

“No. But he wanted to see you now…” Ana said again. Ean went to massive pause.

“You didn’t tell him, don’t you?” She said a few seconds later. Ana didn’t say anything, she sobbed harder and occasionally blowing her nose into a tissue paper.

“You didn’t , right, Ana?” Ean asked again. She was starting to get panic attack.

“I did… and he wanted to see you right now…” Ana said.

Fuck.

Then, suddenly the voice in the phone changed. A guy’s voice came up.

“Chase-Spencer. My room. Now.”

Then the line went dead.

*****************************************

A few minutes later Ean found herself standing beside Ana in front of House Master Way. She had her head down, her gaze on the floor while Mr. Way sat on the blue IKEA couch, his gaze fixed on both girls. As Mr. Way stood up, Ean closed her eyes and prayed.

Please no threesomes. No threesomes. No threesomes….

“So tell me, what is this blowjob idea of yours?”

Ean looked up and she was trying her best to pretend that she didn’t understand his question.

“I’m sorry… But what?”

Gerard scoffed. He walked, closing the distance between them and stared at Ean’s face.

“ Ana told me about it,” Gerard said and glanced to Ana. Ana wiped the pool of tears in her eyes and mouthed a silent ‘I’m sorry’ to Ean. Ean can feel her face reddened.

“Would you like to have one, sir?” Ean said sarcastically. Gerard was taken aback by her response and Ana shook her head, mouthing yet another silent ‘NO!’.

“That’s it, young lady! You’re going too far this time!” Gerard shouted. Ean bit her lips while trying hard not to laugh. Ana was doing the same thing too.

Gerard walked to his bookcase and took a thick Biology book and handed it to Ean.

“Write me a ten pages article on embryo growth, type and print it, and I want to see it on my desk first thing tomorrow!” he said.

“But sir, Ana didn’t get to do anything!” Ean protested. Gerard turned back to her and say, “ That’s because Ana didn’t do anything… and add 5 more pages for protesting.”

“But sir!” Ean complained.

“Make it 20 pages,” Gerard said shortly.

Damn!

*******************************************