House of Wolves

My Chemical Romance?


It was a beautiful Saturday night when Sasha, Sarah, Madison, Nita Mae Leona and Maegan crammed on the black couch at the Common Room. They had the TV tuned to MTV and Brandon Flowers was being interviewed by MTV News.

“Brandon Flowers looks better without his anti Hitler moustache…” Sarah made a random comments while her friends’ eyes were pasted on the TV.

“Anti Hitler? What‘s that?” Maegan asked. Sarah pointed to the TV screen. “See? He don’t have a ’stache just below the centre of his nose…”

The girls stared at the TV and sighed.

“He looks better in ‘Mr. Brightside’ though” Madison said, unsure whether it was related to the conversation or not.

Then the credits to MTV News came up. “Okay, what’s next?”Nita Mae asked. The others shook their heads, just in time when the TV screen showed ‘My Chemical Romance Special’.

“FUCK YEAAAAAH!” THe girls screamed. The other girls in the common room turned and their eyes lighted up. A few seconds later, half the population of House Of Wolves were already jammed in front of the TV.

“Turn up the voice! I can’t hear!” Sasha said. And a few minutes later, the girls were singing their hearts out to My Chem songs on TV.

“”You cant touch my brother… and you wont FUCK my friend…”

“ I’m not oooo-fucking- kaaaay!!!!”

“The doctors and nurses they adore me so but it’s really quite alarming coz I’m such an awful FUUUUUCKKKKK~~!!!!”

“Oi! What’s up with the swearing!” Came a voice from the door. The girls turned.

House Master Way was standing at the door with both arms folded in front of his chest.

“But sir, we’re just…” Darcy said. Taylor who sat beside her was quick to make a ‘shh‘ sign with her finger.

Gerard walked to the girls and everyone was silent this time.

“Listen girls, I don’t mind if you sing to any songs or what, but it’s the swearing that I’m concerned about…” Gerard said.

After the commercial on the TV ended, MTV started to showcased MCR’s video ‘Welcome To The Black Parade’. The girls eyes’ were on the screen again, and in a split second they turned to look at their House Master.

The guy singing on tv.

They turned to look at their House Master again.

The guy singing on tv.

The House Master.

A girl gasped.

“ Now, that gives a good definition of a look alike…”Taylor whispered to Darcy. Darcy noticed that Gerard was looking at them and she quickly cupped Taylor’s mouth with her hand.

“Okay, I guess you got what I say, now turn down the volume and no more swear words…” Gerard said. American girl, Jenna raised her hand.

“But sir, we love My Chemical Romance…” she said, and the other girls nodded.

“Listen young ladies, turn down the volume, no swearing and that’s it…And in my House, if there’s gonna be any ‘Romance’, it’s gonna be from ME~! You got that?” Gerard said firmly. The girls gasped again.

Gerard realized that he had made a blooper with his words.

“Never mind that.” he said and walked away.

And as he walked away from the Common Room, he was lost in his own thoughts.He glanced at one of the framed pictures on the wall and stared at the pics where he, Principal Bryar and Disciplinary Dean Toro was sitting proudly with previous residents of House Of Wolves.

This is not America….This is a remote town in England where the aristocrats sent their children, and these kids are supposed to listen to Beethoven… or Mozart… or at least Liza Minelli.

He sighed.

If only we didn’t get THIS big then no one would’ve guessed...

Damn. Now they know about our double lives.

************************

Image
House Master Way and Co: Okay students, now that you know our secrets, you’re gonna have to seal your mouth shut. If any information leaks to anyone, you’ll FAIL BIOLOGY~!!