This Is Only Goodbye For A Little While

Chapter 11-Adrienne's POV

"Adie, honey where do you want to go?" Frank asked me, after we got in the car.

"Surprise me" I replied, I didn't really feel safe at the moment. I knew someone was watching me, us. Every move I made it felt as if someone was watching.

"Frank, can you feel another presence?" I asked. He looked at me strangely.

"Like we are being watched?" I questioned further.

"No." he stated slowly.

"Why would you think the we are being watched?" He asked obviously confused.

"I Just have this strange sense that someone is watching us, like they are waiting for us. Waiting for a weak moment to do something." I answered.

"I dont think anyone is watching us dear. If anyone it would be Zacky. He's probably the only one watching us, most likely keeping us safe." Frank reasoned.

"Then why dont I feel safe?" I asked.

"I don't know. But know this, I will always keep you as safe as possible." Frank stated firmly.

"So where are we off too?" I asked, changing the topic of conversation.

"I was thinking Panteras." He suggested, smiling at me then taking my hand in his free hand.

'"Perfect." I sighed.

************** ************
"Table for two please" Frank said to the waiter once we were inside the restaurant.

"Right this way" The waiter replied.

Soon we were seated and bought our beverages. Both of us deciding not to have any alcohol. We ordered our meals shortly afterwards and settled for a quiet evening meal.

For a while we sat in silence. It wasn't necessarily uncomfortable, it was simply because there wasnt much that needed to be said.

"Adie I bought you something." Frank stated after a prolonged silence.

"Hmm?" I replied half questioning half in surprise.

"Here." He said handing me a small wrapped box. I took it from him and started unwrapping the present. the small box turned out to be a ring box.

"Frankie, I already have my engagement ring." I laughed.

"Just open it." He simply said, while smiling widely. So I did what he told me to ann opened the box. Inside was the most beautiful ring ever.

"Oh my god." I gasped.

"It's a promise ring. read the inscription." he said once again.
I took the ring out of the box and looked at the inscription. It read: "forever you're protected"

"Oh baby its beautiful." I said. getting up from the table and going round to Frank's side and kissing him deeply. He took the ring from me and put it on my third finger.

I went and sat back at my seat and then our food arrived. Soon we had finished our meals and we were given our bill. Frank paid wordlessly then we left.

Soon we pulled up back at home and got out of the car, then we vanished to our room for a while. However our happiness was short lived when an evil presence was sitting on our bed.

"Hello Adrienne." He grinned evilly.

"You bastard. You killed her, YOU KILLED TAUBAN, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I screamed. Suddenly our Vampire housemates were in Mine and Frank's Bedroom.

"Frank, you and Adrienne go to Monroeville now. Ryan can't get you there." Gerard stated calmly.
"I'll finish him off and make him pay." Gerard continued.
I nodded and before me and Frank vanished, I took a look at Ryan. His face said it all. He was going to pay for what he did to Tauban, at the hands of Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
dont worry there is a twist. stay tuned. im, sorry its been too long, this time i have more time to update so thanks to the loyal readers. please comment even if its just to bitch at me for how long i have been away

xoxo jessimickah