This Is Only Goodbye For A Little While

Chapter 2-Adrienne's POV

"Adrienne. How are you feeling?" Gerard asked me quietly. I simply smiled widly and continued to make two cups of coffee.

"Adrienne, sweety please stop and think about what you are doing. Making two cups of coffee isn't going to make Frank appear." He begged. I simply kept smiling and making coffee.

"Actually making coffee does make me appear." Frank stated matter of factly, appearing out of thin air and walking into the dining room while I bought Frank his coffee and sat down beside him.

"Gee, I woke up this morning and a black mop of hair greeted me when I rolled over. You were right when you said that it would all be better in the morning." I beamed and sat even closer to Frank.
Frank noticed and moved his chair out and pulled me so I was sitting on his lap. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and placed butterfly kisses there. I simply giggled softly.

"I was stuck between worlds for a few hours and you didn't even have the decency to come looking for me." Frank mocked hurt towards Gerard.

I simply had to laugh at Gerards shocked face.

"If I had known that you were in between worlds then I would have come looking for you, however I didn't therefore I couldn't have looked for you." Gerard replied.

Frank gave a confused glare at Gerard and then continued to drink his coffee and eat his breakfast, as we all fell into a comfortable silence. However that was followed by a loud crash and a string of profanities as Rachel and Mikey made their way into the kitchen and dining room.

"Morning Rachel, morning Mikey" I greeted the couple cheerily.

"Morning Adrienne, Morning Gerard...and...morning Frank?" Rachel questioned slowly as she noticed me sitting on Frank.

"Mikey, come here for a second!" She yelled. Mikey wondered into the dining room.

"What is it Rach?" He questioned, then suddenly noticed Frank.

"I...but...how?" Mikey fell over his words.

"I was stuck between worlds for a few hours after the blaze and I had to find my own way out. I'm fine now and all is good once again." Frank explained.

Mikey shrugged and went back into the kitchen to make breakfast, rachel followed. They soon came and sat at the table and everyone was in a comfortable silence. Adrienne and Frank were reading the newspaper, Gerar was reading a magazine that had been lying around on the table and Mikey and Rachel were eating.

Not long after everyone got settled once again, there were footsteps heard coming down the stairs, and Ray and Bob came into the room. Everyone looked at them, however their eyes were fixed on Frank.

"Before you say anything, I was stuck between worlds last night for a few hours. I made it out alive-well...as alive as I'll ever be." Frank explained.

Ray and bob nodded and went to get some breakfast. They soon sat down and started eating in silence. Rachel was the first to break the silence.

"Adrienne I totally forgot that Shelby will be here sometime before midnight."

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot. Can't wait. Guys we're just gonna hang out here tonight until shelby comes. We then might go out partying." I replied and everyone agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok Shelby this is for you. shelby's username is CoNsTaNtLy CoNfUsEd
Im going to do a profile up for shelby somtime soon so stay posted.

commenting+rating=updating
xoxo jess