This Is Only Goodbye For A Little While

Chapter 5- Frank's POV

Me and Mikey vanished as the girls directed to us that they would meet us at the club. It was okay because I could continue my discussion with Mikey about how much Adie had changed. I was talking to Mikey about how scared I felt about Adrienne losing herself. It hadn't happened since our last year of high school, and I don't know if I will be able to help her out of it when she finally hit rock bottom.

"Don't you see it Mikey?" I quizzed, somewhat anxious.

"No, but now that you mention it Rachel has been a bit worried about it." He stated, suddenly feeling my anxiousness.

I sigh and we enter the club, order our drinks and grab a table. The bar tender came and gave us our drinks and we settled into our seats and watched the local band that was playing tonight. Adrienne would be happy when she walked in because I remember that this was the band that she want to do sound for-they are still in discussions as far as I'm concerned, mind you, she hasn't said much to me lately so I wouldn't have a clue.

"Frankie, baby!" Adrienne squealed and ran over to me and sat on my lap. Rachel whispered into her ear and she nodded, then Rachel disappeared into the crowd situated by the bar.

"Adie isn't this the band that you have been trying to work for?" I asked, straining my voice so it sounded like I was completely interested.

"Yeah! I'm so happy I get a final responce from them on Monday." She beamed.

I simply smiled knowing that she was faking. In a way Adrienne was naive because she thought she had everyone fooled. Although Shelby hasn't said anything yet so I'm guessing she desn't notice.

Suddenly Adrienne was straddling my mid section, kissing me deeply and her tongue was begging for entry which I granted instantly. We both had our eyes open and were trying hard not to laugh into the kiss, however, that didn't work to well cuz she pulled away and started laughing. She sub-consiously swiped her hand through her hair, and in doing that her sleeve creeped up and revealed fresh cuts. I gasped.

"Adie, honey why?" I asked in a desperate voice. She was shocked for a second before putting her head down.

A tear escaped her eye and without another word I stood with her, took her hand and told the others that we were heading home and we would meet them back there. Mikey shot me a worried glance and I nodded sadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promised you naughty stuff and u got it-it wasnt what u expected tho haha thats wot u get for not reading and not commenting.

xoxo the cookie jess