This Is Only Goodbye For A Little While

Chapter 6-Adrienne's POV

Damn I've gotta be more careful about what I'm doing. I have no idea what I'm actually doing, but these strong emotions were something long forgotton, until these last few weeks.

I'm 21 years old and still acting like a fifteen year old scene kid. I'm terrified of what I'm truely capable of. I'm spiralling out of control and last time Frank was the one who picked up the pieces, before him it was Rachel and everything was okay again-until now, and I'm not entirely sure that anyone can pick up the pieces this time around. I'm going to have to try and do it on my own.

"Adrienne, I know that you know that I saw. Tell me honey what's got you so down that you would want to hurt yourself?" Frank asked.
Worry was evident in his voice and for once I wasn't entirely sure if he was worried about me. I don't like not having control, freaks me out, makes me feel [?]vulnrable[?].

"I can't because I don't even know the answer to that question." It was the most truthful answer, I wasn't going to lie to him, it would break my heart.

"Baby tell me something. Tell me that you aren't going to end up buried." He sighed, this time it was an anxious feeling that surrounded us and we both held our breaths.

"If I fall and end up at rock bottom you have to let me go for it and bring myself back, please don't help me, cuz I don't think that you can this time." I declared in a short raspy breath.

"I can't." He simply replied, and at that moment I could have cried, but I didn't.

"I don't want you to hurt." His voice no louder than a whisper.

"Then walk away now. Walk away before I kill you as well as me." And with that I turned an vanished out the door and suddenly I found myself in my favourite park in Monroeville.

I hadn't been here since before the ferris wheel was set alight by Zacky. God I miss him. As much as we always fought, we were still buddies, not friends, but buddies.

"Zacky I miss you, come back to me, please I need you!" I screamed into the air, finally letting my tears run down my porcelin cheeks.

"I need you, Zacky, make it go away." I whisper as a pair of familiar hands snake their way around my waist.

"Make it go away." I finally gave up.

"I'll try my best." The voice whispered, and immediately I was calmed by his voice.

My Frankie will never let me go-even in the darkest of times.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow this is amazing. I am loving the drama and i hope you do too. i am sooooo sorry that it took me a while (i hope this inspires you rachel...hint hint) but it got to the point that i wanted it at so i can resume updating every day/second day.

xoxo the cookie jess