This Is Only Goodbye For A Little While

Chapter 7-Adrienne's POV

We sat for hours in the park. Just sitting, not doing anything. Frankie's arms were around my waist holding me close to his body. He was rocking us back and forth, while I mumbled incoherent lines of words, him just whispering sweet nothings in my ear. We watched the stars fade and become dull, just sitting there on the ground in absolute silence. Nothing stirred.

"Adrienne, honey lets go home, the sun will be coming up soon." Frank whispered gently into my ear.
I nodded silently before a fresh wave of tears started welling up behind my eyes. I simply let them fall, knowing that this was just the beginning.

Before long, I was back at home getting into bed in just knickers and a singlet. The last thing I remember is Frank climbing into bed next to me, before I fell into an useasy sleep.

*dream*
I was in a white hallway all by myself, I was dress in white pants and t-shirt, I was running, running, running, faster, faster, faster. I stopped all out of breath and looked behind me. I screamed at the sight of my best friend covered in blood, which was pouring out of her neck.
I screamed again.
" Tauban! No Tauban, don't do this! Please don't leave me here!" I screamed at her. She simply kept walking towards me with a sad smile playing on her face.

"It wasn't me Adie, it wasn't me! I swear, I swear. It was them, they killed me.Find Frank he's the only one who can help you. You have to leave!" She screamed at me, now hysterically crying.

"Tauban! No Tauban, don't Leave! Tauban!" I screamed, now hysterically crying myself.
*end of dream*

"Adie! Adie! wake up sweety!" Frank called shaking me roughly.

I woke up and found that I was sobbing uncontrolably.

"It...it w-was awf-ful" I sobbed into Frank who was holding onto me tightly.

"It ok, Adie it's ok, no one is going to hurt you, not anymore, not like they did to Tauban." He cooed softly into my ear.

It took an hour for me to finally go back to sleep, Frank whispering that he won't let me go until I was unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tauban (pronounced tor-ban) Is based on a real girl.
(hopefully this inspires you RACHEL!)
enjoy
xoxo jess the_cookie