This Is Only Goodbye For A Little While

Chapter-9-adies POV

"Adie! darling! Where have you been all this time?" Shelby came in through the back door.

"I was in bed-unwell." I half lied.

"Oh well, i hope your okay now, cuz we are going to go to monroeville this fine evening." She exclaimed, smiling her toothy smile.

"Rachel and the guys will take you but I still dont feel well." I said. Rachel just simply nodded her head in understanding and agreement.

I knew that everyone but Shelby knew what was wrong. It was obvious by the glances every few seconds they sent my way. They probably thought that I would go into some psychotic rage and destroy everyone.

"Oh well, ok then. I hope you get better before I have to leave." she said giving a sympathetic smile at me.

"I'll try" I muttered, though no one heard me.

"Adie, darling I have toast with peanut butter on it and a coffee with two sugars and lots of milk in it, and it has your name on it." Frank walzted into the room with a broard smile on his face.

Though his friends knew that it was fake Shelby was delighted by his smile.

"Thank you darling." I replied. He sat down next to me and sipped his coffee.

The room fell into a silence that was both a blessing and a curse. It was comfortable for most of us, however me and Frank were thinking about one thing: me.
I suddenly just burst into tears and burst the silent room. Every gaze was at me and I just crawled into Frank's lap, wishing myself away.

"Darling what has upset you?" He asked calmly once we were in our room.

"I-I'm terrified. Frank I'm absolutly terrified. I'm losing myself and some psycho is after me and I dont even know who it is? It terrifies me. FRANK IT'S SCARING ME! I'M SCARED AND LOST AND I JUST WANT TO DIE! Please save me, Frankie save me, help me please." my rant turned into sobs as Frank held me tightly.

We just sat there for hours and said nothing to each other, there was no need to speak as we understood everything about the other. We took a silent innocent shower together, just likee always. Then we laid down on the bed and I fell asleep in Frank's tight embrace.

"When I awoke I heard talking downstairs. Looking out our bedroom window the sun was just starting to pierce the horizon, therefore indicating that the guys had gone to Monroeville and were back already. Frank must of just gone down as his side of the bed was still warm. I decided to just stay in bed. I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

Frank came back as I was half way between being asleep and awake.
"Adrienne, honey I bought you something to calm your ming and some coffee." He spoke as he set the cup and pills on my bedside table before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Frankie, I'm so lost." I mumbled before taking the pills and swallowing them the drinking some coffee.

"I know sweety, I know." He said as he walked to his side of the bed and lay down pulling me close to him.

"I won't leave you, I'll protect you." He whispered as we both fell to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ded's to my ONE and ONLY commenter Shelby.
If you want deds u better start commenting away!

xoxo jessimika