Crazy? Yes Maybe, but Only for You, Baby.

Wow.

“Oh! A waffle house!” I exclaimed, dragging Brendon toward the giant doors to heaven. Brendon raced me to a booth near the back, which somewhere in my mind registered strange, but by then my mind had moved on to the menus.

The waitress sauntered over toward us and as soon as she saw Brendon, she went brain dead. Gasping and gaping at words, stumbling over her on ridiculously high heels, she tried to stutter out, “How can I help you?”

I rolled my eyes. This was just stupid.

“Excuse me?” I asked loudly, causing her to break eye contact with the nervous looking Brendon and stare down at me, eyes near slits.

“Yeah, hi!” I said waving at her, making her face screw up with annoyance. “I’d like to have the bacon and banana waffle combo thanks, with a chocolate milkshake!” I said brimming with excitement. The girl quickly wrote it down, then swung her body toward Brendon, causing a bubble gum smelling breeze to hit me.

“And how about you?” She asked, battering her eyebrows.

“I’ll just have the same as her.” Brendon asked politely, trying to get rid of her. She continued to stand there, gawking at him.

“Ahem, FOOD?” I yelled at her, until she scurrying away. I sighed and placed my fists on top of each other, resting my head on top of them.

“You’d think she had never seen a insanely good looking guy before.” I muttered, staring directly at Brendon.

“Yeah, well it’s different when you’re- wait, did you say good looking?” He asked, looking surprised. I nodded, shrugging causally.

Brendon sighed, liking something was bothering him. I sat up, intently.

“Do, do you, uh…” He stuttered and trailed off.

“Brendon!” I whined. “Hurry up and say it before my attention span runs out!”

“Okay, do you know who I am?” Brendon asked finally.

“Brendon…?” I asked, confused. Brendon shook his head, looking frustrated, which frightened me a bit.

“No, don’t you recognize me?” He tried again. I learned my head toward him, my eyes huge, and whispered with full seriousness.

“Should I?” Brendon smiled at my reaction. He leaned in to, until we were peering at each other so closely, that our noses were touching.

“Your eyes are the size of the moon.” Brendon whispered. I grinned, until the sound of my waffles being slammed on the table, made us jump apart. The waitress smiled sweetly at Brendon before wandering off. My eyes lit up as I saw his napkin.

“Oh! You got a number!” I cheered, followed by a few catcalls. Brendon just ducked his head in embarrassment.

“It’s not like that hasn’t happened before.” I gave him a questioning look.

“Have you ever heard of Panic At The Disco?” He asked quietly.

“Yeah!” I said, suddenly jumping up before bellowing, “I chime in with, ‘haven’t you people ever heard of, closing the GOD DAMN DOOR, NO!’” I collapsed in my chair, smirking. Brendon still looked uncomfortable.

“Come on, Brendon, you’re totally being a buzz kill!” I said, digging into my waffles.

“I’m the lead singer for Panic At The Disco!” Brendon suddenly blurted. He looked up at me then away, afraid of my reaction. I looked at him, my eyes widening.

“Oh yeah! I thought you looked familiar. Damn, I really have to think of a way to steal the recipe for these waffles…” I said, slurping at my milkshake. Brendon looked stunned.

“Y-you don’t care?”

“Should I?”

“No…”

“Great!” I said happily. “Now that that’s out there, Bumble Bee or Optimus?” I asked, seriously. Brendon looked at me for a second then burst out laughing.

“You are so random! Do you have ADHD or something?” He asked, grinning.

“Something like that!” I said happily. By now I had scoffed my waffles, and Brendon had finished half of his, as he handed the plate over to the waitress.

“Let’s blow this hot dog stand!” I exclaimed. Brendon’s eyebrows furrowed.

“Don’t you mean Popsicle stand?”

“It’s still a stand! Let’s gooooooo!” I said, pretending to fly out of the restaurant, followed by a giggling Brendon.

The next few days were spent waiting for my random encounters with Brendon, I swear I learnt more about him in the last couple days, than I had learnt about anyone, including myself. I just admired that he didn’t mind hanging out with ‘an embarrassing spastic loser’ as the kids called me.

I skipped across the road, toward Brendon’s house, where I saw him speaking to a very girly looking dude. He smiled as soon as he saw me and laughed as I jumped on his back for a hug. The other guy raised and eyebrow, and I stuck out my hand, still on Brendon’s back.

“Hi! I’m Holleeh. Wow, you would make such a pretty girl. Or a handsome woman.” I said excitedly, my words all-rushing into each other. The guy took my hand gingerly and shook it, smiling to himself.

“I’m Ryan Ross, pleasure.” He said, his toffee eyes light.

“So, what’s going on?” I asked causally, looking around. A sudden pain flashed across Brendon’s face.

“I have to go.” He muttered sadly.

“Oh! Go where? Can I come?” I asked, grinning madly.

“I wish. No, I mean I’m leaving. For good.” Brendon mumbled, taking interest in his shoes suddenly.

“Oh…” I said quietly, disheartened.

“Yeah. I have to move closer to the studio, to work on the next record.” Brendon explained. I nodded slowly, blinking back the trace of tears. I smiled suddenly, and looked up at him with a formal sense.

“Well, Brendon Urie, it was nice to meet you. Thank you for hanging out with me and making my holidays just a little less dull.” I said, jumping on the balls of my feet before throwing myself at him for another hug.

“Wait, could I get your number or something?” Brendon asked timidly.

I felt dumbstruck.

“But that would ruin the fun. You can try, but you can’t plan life, it just happens. But I think we’ll see each other again. You never know! Let it be!” Throwing up a peace sign with a smile, I skipped back across the road, cheerfully.

~*~

“Well, uh, she really is something! Pretty odd, if I say so myself.” Ryan exclaimed, earning a smile from Brendon before they turned back toward the house, but not before watching the girl do one more cartwheel across her lawn.

Brendon had a feeling he wouldn’t forget her anytime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Glad that's over.