Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

HOW MANY MORE TIMES WILL OUR PATHS CROSS?

I peeped into my house and do not see the guys. Glancing around, I quickly removed the wig on my head and wore my old army jacket over my top. After shoving the wig into my bag, I removed the heels I was wearing and stood by the door. I glanced around nervously again. Not a soul in sight.

I told Alex that he should stop looking for me. He said he didn’t understand. I told him he didn’t have to understand. I flung the heels hard onto the ground. I’ve always been so sure of myself, always like who I am and how I am. But how is it that one guy can change everything?

But that was it. London’s over, Alex is over. I’m never going to do this again. The glass window showed me my reflection; a spunky girl with an even spunkier attitude. That’s who I am and that’s who I’m going to be. I placed my hand on the cold door knob and turned it.

“Summer, good that you’re finally back. Come on, come on get in!” Seth appeared from nowhere behind me and shoved me into the house.

“People!” He continued yelling inside the house. I threw my bag into one corner and sat down.

“What’s up?” I asked as I massaged my red feet. Damn, they were sore.

“Check this.” He continued when the guys made their way downstairs. “You guys are going to be on a show. Tomorrow.”

“Interview? Guest performance?” Jeremy asked as he threw Seth a can of beer.

“It’s kinda late notice, isn’t it?” Nate commented and Seth nodded.

“I know. But I agreed cause it’s going to mean great publicity.” Seth gushed excitedly and downed probably half the can of his beer.

“So, what show?” Trevor probed and sat down beside me. “What have you been doing?” He pointed at my red feet and I laughed.

“Ghost Hunting with Yvette Fielding.” Seth whispered dramatically and paused. All of us stared at him. Then, we all howled with laughter.

“Are you kidding me?” Nate retched.

“Dude, this is going to be so fun!” I exclaimed and Jeremy gave me a high-5. Trevor was surprisingly quiet though. “What’s the matter with you?” I hit him and he grunted.

“Don’t really like disturbing the paranormal forces.” He explained and I laughed harder.

“Guys? Guys? Guys and a girl?” Seth tried to get our attention. Something he always lost. “There’s something else though. This episode’s different.” We looked at him.

“You’re not the only stars on the show this time. There’s going to be two bands.” He continued and we stopped laughing completely. “And well, we all know who the media enjoys putting you with...”

“Hell no!” Nate stood up. “All Time Low? What the fuck?” I was dumbfounded. Why is it that every time I decide to avoid Alex, I just end up in a situation that I just have to face him? Is this fate? Well too bad, cause I don’t believe in fate. I believe in bad luck.

“Like ghosthunting isn’t bad enough. Now it’s ghosthunting with ATL.” Trevor grumbled.

“They’re going to be scarier than the ghosts themselves.” Jeremy added on, shivering slightly. “Why did you agree then? You know this sucks.” He asked Seth.

“Because, They already agreed to be on the show. You don’t want to look like cowards right?” The dude does have a point.

“Mmm...smart move.” Jeremy nodded approvingly. “Come on guys, it’s not going to be so bad. In fact, I think it will be an experience of a lifetime!” He encouraged all of us.

“Ghosthunting with Her Final Days Approach and All Time Low.” I announced like I was a TV host. “Sounds like a show that would get ratings flying through the roof.” I mumbled.

“Exactly.” He clapped his hands. “I can’t wait for tomorrow night.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Jeez, sorry for the ULTRA late update, everything's just plain crazy and I'm having a hard time in the Inspiration part so yeah. And I think I'm losing readers. Do you want me to continue this? Please tell me! :]