Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

DRUNK BOYS MAKE GOOD FRIENDS.

The loud thumping of the door stirred me up. I rubbed my puffy eyes and glanced around, realising I had fell asleep in Nate’s arms on the couch. He snored loudly and I ruffled his hair as I stood up, making my way to the door.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

“Yeah, I’m coming. God, what time is it?” I croaked to myself frowning. The digital clock on the wall flashed happily. 3:15AM.

“Hello?” I turned my head left and right but saw no one outside the door. It was dark and the spoilt lamp by the front door which neither of us wanted to fix buzzed as it flickered on and off. Rolling my eyes, I yelled loudly.

“Punks! Do that again and I swear I’ll kill you all!” A grunt replied me and I shot my head down.

“What the?” I exclaimed and kicked the male lying flat on my doorstep lightly. He groaned and turned his head.

It was Alex.

“Dude, you wasted.” I laughed as I shook my head. Bending down, I heaved him up and leaned him against the wall. He loosened his grip on the bottle of beer he was holding and it rolled merrily away, spilling it’s contents onto the nearby grass patch.

“Hi London.” He slurred, grinning at me with his eyes closed.

“How the hell did you end up here?” I asked, noticing his car wasn’t anywhere. I guess it pretty much was a blessing since he would have killed old ladies while driving in the state he was in.

“I walked...from China!” He hollered and I snorted at him, unamused. Suddenly, he began whining.

“You really are wasted. Look, I’ll call your friends.” I reached for his pocket, trying to find his cell phone. However, he smacked my hand away. I stared hard at him for awhile and then reached out again, only to get my hair pulled by him. Shaking my head back and forth, he continued making that horrible whiny sound.

“Are you nuts?” I hissed and shoved him off, rubbing my poor head. He lay back down on the cemented doorstep on his side and turned till his back was facing me.

“Wait, are you crying?” I climbed over him and peered at his face. My God, a drunk, crying boy popped by my house early in the morning.

“I wrote her a song...” He slurred, scratching his bum.

“Who?” I crouched down beside him, leaning my back against my door.

“You.” I raised an eyebrow.

“London, you mean.” I replied.

“Have anyone told you that you look freakishly like London?” I heard him chuckle and giggle. Talk about mood swings.

“Get over her.” I answered and pushed him playfully. I stretched my legs out and tilted my head to one side, watching his every move.

“I want her to hear my song...” His pronunciation was horrible but I could understand him perfectly. I guess being friends with Trevor for such a long time does have its benefits.

“Well, sing it.” I answered him. “I’ll pass it on to her.” I waited for him to start but he didn’t.

“Hello, audience waiting.” I kicked him lightly again. Then I heard him snoring. Laughing, I rested my head in my knees and examined every detail of his back. His body heaved slowly up and down as he took deep breaths through his mouth.

“I’m London.” I whispered softly, closing my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATEEE! :]