Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

I HAVE A SKUNK, HE ONCE HAD A PUDDING.

All Time Low; the pop punk quartet that had the whole population of the America eating out of their hands. They are one of the most popular bands here, with a whole list of number ones under their belts.

And then comes along a group of one girl and three idiots who exploded into the music scene with a big bang. The people loved us, and were soared our way to the top easily.

We don’t hate All Time Low and All Time Low don’t hate us. We don’t even know them for god sakes. We respect their music and they respect ours. But somehow, the media just enjoys pitting the both of us against one another.

“I don’t like pop.” Nate once said in an interview. And that very statement morphed into ‘I don’t like pop punk bands’ and finally to ‘I don’t like All Time Low’. It was so ridiculous how they twisted his words but the boys from All Time Low obviously defended themselves and shot back with comments about how we were a bunch of wannabes. And that is when, my friends, bad blood stewed.

“So what if I have a skunk on my head?” I retorted into the camera as I remembered on how Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low described my hairdo. “Remember his emo fringe? Like dude, come on, you’re in a pop punk band? What’s with that?” A few fans that were around me hooted.

“It was like all...swirly and brown and blonde and...hey, his hair was like a total pudding!” Trevor added as he appeared behind me, lisp gone.

“Seriously, this is so childish. We should really all shake hands and get over it.” Jeremy came over as well and continued speaking in a very civilised tone. “You all just need to stop freaking comparing us because All Time and Her Final Days Approach are totally different!” Then, he dragged me and Trevor away from the man and all the way into Nate’s car.

“I know you’re both the youngest here but please grow some brains and not talk to those idiots.” Jeremy grumbled as we settled in the car. Nate grunted in agreement as he steered the car forward at a ridiculous speed.

“Where the hell are we going? Seth's gonna be pissed.” Trevor asked and I nodded. Before anyone replied, Nate had already parked the car.

“Starbucks!” Nate sang at a high voice and leapt out of the vehicle.

“I so knew it.” I grinned as Nate shot me a thumb up. He had this crazy addiction for Starbucks.

“We could have walked you know. That would reduce our contribution to the amount of carbon monoxide in the environ...” Jeremy shut Trevor up by covering his mouth and we all laughed.

“What’s with the crowd?” I heard Jeremy say from behind me. A large group of people shrouded the entrance of Starbucks.

“Oh my God. Don’t tell me it’s free coffee day. My prayers have been answered!” Nate squealed like a baby and began quickening his steps towards his heaven. I giggled, and then caught a glimpse of four very familiar looking boys.

“Wait.” I grabbed Nate’s shoulder. “More like your worst nightmare.” I pointed to the four guys and he peered hard for a second.

“Dude, isn’t that ATL?” Trevor’s muffled voice echoed from behind. Apparently Jeremy was still covering his mouth.

“Oops, sorry.” Jeremy let go of Trevor who kicked his bottom in revenge.

“I’m sorry kids. But nothing’s stopping me from going there.” Nate gestured exaggeratedly at Starbucks. “Not even ATL. So it’s either you’re with me, or you’re not.”

The three of us grinned at each other upon hearing Nate’s favourite line. He has used it for approximately 352857 times since we first met. And yes, we counted.

“When have we ever not?” We all replied in unison as we placed our arms around Nate and ambled towards our nemesis, laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I decided to post the second chapter since I want to gain readers<33

so what do ya guys think? :)

peacelovenrocknroll.